ERROR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERROR!

How do i solve this Microsolt Visual C++ error ?
    see the picture below

download and install microsoft visual versions , you can find a download link from microsoft site by googling it

Comment

https://www.techspot.com/downloads/6...e-package.html
      Here Boi.
      Calm down, grab some beverage and watch the sunrise.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimir_Putin View Post
        Still The same problem

Comment

Hey, I think I had that problem and I fixed it with this program that fixes some DLL files, I couldn't find this program anywhere, so I uploaded it by myself, just download it and run it, then try to open your game again: http://www.mediafire.com/file/s5d8yye5s0ufo37/DXFix.exe

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
            Hey, I think I had that problem and I fixed it with this program that fixes some DLL files, I couldn't find this program anywhere, so I uploaded it by myself, just download it and run it, then try to open your game again: http://www.mediafire.com/file/s5d8yye5s0ufo37/DXFix.exe
            still the same problem bro

Comment

We need more info, is singleplayer working for you? is it only sa-mp?
              The most reliable option is to reinstall gta sa, but that will probably take some time

Comment

This might help
                http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...omeone-help-me

Comment

i install the windows again its working good now but this problem occurs many times

Comment

Originally posted by Payrle View Post
                    We need more info, is singleplayer working for you? is it only sa-mp?
                    The most reliable option is to reinstall gta sa, but that will probably take some time
                    single player was running but samp was not

Comment

Originally posted by Umair Hashmi View Post

single player was running but samp was not
                      k so i searched..
                      easiest way to fix it is that making a new user in windows and moving a gta sa directory then.. other than that i really dont know, i guess you could try reinstalling but this error is weird, no idea how you got it

Comment

Originally posted by Payrle View Post

k so i searched..
                        easiest way to fix it is that making a new user in windows and moving a gta sa directory then.. other than that i really dont know, i guess you could try reinstalling but this error is weird, no idea how you got it
                        i do all the thing make another account on window and open samp but nothing happened i dont have a setup to reinstall gta sa thats why i cant reinstall gta sa
                        By the way thanks for the help

Comment

I had exactly the same problem and the solution was just to reinstall the SA:MP client. I hope to help you.
                          Only warrior you can fight with the truth. Let's fight for those who come, for seeing happiness.

Comment

Originally posted by [MWR]Efervescente View Post
                            I had exactly the same problem and the solution was just to reinstall the SA:MP client. I hope to help you.
                            ​​​​​​Thanks for the help buddy i reinstall the windows and now samp working correctly

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X