This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Would it be possible to make some sort of hospital code for the hospital above those above the hospital / l 88 ?

Originally posted by Nikola._ View Post
    Would it be possible to make some sort of hospital code for the hospital above those above the hospital / l 88 ?
    I'm a bit confused by your english that what you are trying to say. But it's ok. Just be yourself and i liked this thing you started posting on forums and started questioning.

Alright so about your question i think you want to go to the i guess to the top of /l 88? and you want command to go to that place? do let me know what you want to do it so i can help you. I tried to find you in game to ask you what is troubling you.

But you were not in game, anyways do reply here whenever you come online.

Comment

Do you mean a teleport to the top of the hospital? There is /umd (and it is easy to get there with car jump so I don't see the need for it)

Comment

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post

I'm a bit confused by your english that what you are trying to say. But it's ok. Just be yourself and i liked this thing you started posting on forums and started questioning.

Alright so about your question i think you want to go to the i guess to the top of /l 88? and you want command to go to that place? do let me know what you want to do it so i can help you. I tried to find you in game to ask you what is troubling you.

But you were not in game, anyways do reply here whenever you come online.

I think that there is a command other than the one at the top of the hospital.
        Except the command /l 88
        Last edited by Nikola._; 01-02-18, 09:30 PM.

Comment

I think that there is a command other than the one at the top of the hospital.
          Except the command /l 88
          yes, there is. /umd (but it is in the top of ther other building of hospital, not the great one)

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific View Post

yes, there is. /umd (but it is in the top of ther other building of hospital, not the great one)
            okay tnx ,
            But I think that the command is made to be at the bottom of the hospital, not at the top

Comment

Your suggestion is to create a new teleport over the hospital l 69 right?

Using the answer given by Pacific You will notice that there is a teleport at the top of the hospital::

Originally posted by Pacific View Post

Do you mean a teleport to the top of the hospital? There is /umd (and it is easy to get there with car jump so I don't see the need for it)
              /UMD teleport the there:

But in my point of view I think your suggestion is for a teleportation to be created in the other part of the hospital

This one for example?

Comment

Originally posted by GenGar View Post

Your suggestion is to create a new teleport over the hospital l 69 right?

Using the answer given by Pacific You will notice that there is a teleport at the top of the hospital::

/UMD teleport the there:

But in my point of view I think your suggestion is for a teleportation to be created in the other part of the hospital

This one for example?

I did not think that a new teleport for the hospital was being built and that it was at the bottom of the hospital.
                not to be on the roof of the hospital

Comment

Lets see, All the Medics teleports :

/L 69 /UMD /L88 /L 68 /FIREKEN

Do you said that you want one in the middle of the hospital? So /l 68 would fit this question

Comment

Originally posted by GenGar View Post
                    Lets see, All the Medics teleports :

/L 69 /UMD /L88 /L 68 /FIREKEN

Do you said that you want one in the middle of the hospital? So /l 68 would fit this question
                    Yes /l 68 woul suit, tnx for help.I honestly did not know about that, but you told me now and helped me, thanks again

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X