X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happend ?

Hello Everyone,
    I want to Ask that server is not working from today morning when i joined the server it says Connected. Joining game after sometime the server colsed the connections its not my lag I can join any server but not gamerX is this server bug ? or what?

It's not only for you, I happens with everyone who joins the server.. It's just a server bug, wait till it gets fixed.
    http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...nt-join-gamerx

Edit: Server is back again, so you can join it!
    Last edited by Krrish; 07-02-18, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AloneSkiller View Post
      Hello Everyone,
      I want to Ask that server is not working from today morning when i joined the server it says Connected. Joining game after sometime the server colsed the connections its not my lag I can join any server but not gamerX is this server bug ? or what?
      Don't Worry, Same here don't take tension server down since the last night i guess, i hope the issue will be solved Thanks.

Comment

yeah the problem isnt from you it happens to everyone who tries to join the server ,

hope it gets fixed soon

EDIT : the server is back to work , you can join now
        Last edited by Kakashi; 07-02-18, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AloneSkiller View Post
          Hello Everyone,
          Server again works,You can join the game again don't worry.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X