please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help

hey.. i have a problem with my gmail, I wanted to register in a forum, but when I used my gmail to activate my account, I didn't get anything of code verification... I did it many times and I re-checked If I wrote my gmail well, and it was well, how do I fix that? It's not only happening with that, also with other things, the verification codes don't get in my email :/

Sometimes it takes a while to receive the code, but if you still didn't receive the code that means there's something wrong in your gmail or you may have to check your spam mail as for some security reasons gmail counts those mails as a spam. So you can check there for the codes, otherwise you may wanna try another email and see if the problem will continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
      hey.. i have a problem with my gmail, I wanted to register in a forum, but when I used my gmail to activate my account, I didn't get anything of code verification... I did it many times and I re-checked If I wrote my gmail well, and it was well, how do I fix that? It's not only happening with that, also with other things, the verification codes don't get in my email :/
      Have you perhaps accepted the option to send your verification code to your email or to send you a message over the phone. I also had the same problem that my mail was empty and it contained the codes ...
      And when it happened a couple of times I switched to verification codes sent to me by phone.

But I also agree with Soollaimane to consider your gmail to be undesirable and that it's better to try via another email, but if it does not work then I suggest that you set up the sending of verification messages via sms.
      Last edited by Nikola._; 15-02-18, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Contact the forum you are trying to register on, they might be having problems with it or your registration account.
        KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X