X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help (with reward)

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEE WADDUP BOIZ

Anyways, so the issue is that I want to download SAMPFUNCS (for fast reconnect). However, everytime I install SAMPFUNCS, it pretty much crashes my game. Same goes with cleo modding, I add a cleo mod and it crashes. I really wanted S0beit back, not because I use it, but it's a fun thing handy just in case I wanna hack in a server ya get me? Anyways so all I want is to be able to mod my GTA SA (even if only SAMPFUNCS works I'm fine), and whoever helps me fix it will get access to my STEAM ACCOUNT!

Account includes 16 games which are:
    Call of Duty: Black Ops + MP
    Call of Duty: MW3 (MP)
    Call of Duty: MW2 + MP
    Call of Duty: BO2 + Zombies + MP
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Grand Theft Auto IV
    *and some extra ones

So whoever tells me a solution to fix my game crashes after installing any kind of mod, and helps me get my SAMPFUNCS working, will have access to my steam account too!
    Note: You won't own it, you'll have access to it.

Are you serious or is this just a joke? I don't think samp funcs can be used for anything except hacks, but if you're not using it for hacks then just set draw info bar to false in settings.ini file, located in your samp funcs folder.
    People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

Originally posted by Marium View Post
      Are you serious or is this just a joke? I don't think samp funcs can be used for anything except hacks, but if you're not using it for hacks then just set draw info bar to false in settings.ini file, located in your samp funcs folder.
      SAMPFUNCS - is a plugin for CLEO 4 Bookstore, its function is usually to expand the scripts thus avoiding crash on your SAMP, which are caused by some mods.

Not all cleo mods are necessarily hacks.

Originally posted by Nerf15[27] View Post
      AYEEEEEEEEEEEEE WADDUP BOIZ

Anyways, so the issue is that I want to download SAMPFUNCS (for fast reconnect). However, everytime I install SAMPFUNCS, it pretty much crashes my game. Same goes with cleo modding, I add a cleo mod and it crashes. I really wanted S0beit back, not because I use it, but it's a fun thing handy just in case I wanna hack in a server ya get me? Anyways so all I want is to be able to mod my GTA SA (even if only SAMPFUNCS works I'm fine), and whoever helps me fix it will get access to my STEAM ACCOUNT!

Account includes 16 games which are:
      Call of Duty: Black Ops + MP
      Call of Duty: MW3 (MP)
      Call of Duty: MW2 + MP
      Call of Duty: BO2 + Zombies + MP
      Left 4 Dead 2
      Grand Theft Auto IV
      *and some extra ones

So whoever tells me a solution to fix my game crashes after installing any kind of mod, and helps me get my SAMPFUNCS working, will have access to my steam account too!
      Note: You won't own it, you'll have access to it.

1st Make sure you have Silent Asi installed in your GTA folder.

2nd Reinstall the bookstore cleo, then put sampfuncs in the root of gta,If not doesnot work try to use the OLDER version.

If still doesnot work, try the following link :
      https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/6117
      Last edited by GenGar; 09-03-18, 04:30 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X