Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

server is bugged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • server is bugged?

    each time i try to login and put my password this thing comes up

    server closed the connection

  • #2
    Originally posted by dB. View Post
    each time i try to login and put my password this thing comes up

    server closed the connection
    Try restarting your router and again join in Gamerx.

    Comment


    • #3
      Your account was banned, i think admin bol forgot to unban your account, try to join now.

      Edit : next time ban ip to let other admins know.
      Last edited by EviL_; 08-04-18, 03:12 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by EviL_ View Post
        Your account was banned, i think admin bol forgot to unban your account, try to join now.
        Thanks (;

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dB. View Post
          each time i try to login and put my password this thing comes up

          server closed the connection
          You were banned again for faking lags and god knows what else. Can't find the ban logs for some reason, it says you're not banned. But you definitely were rebanned by Admin Batcold . You were struggling to beat a player named steph_curry1 so you started using a cheat to fake lags and god knows what else you used.

          You quickly turned your hacks on and destroyed steph in like 3 seconds with no misses. You thought if you logged off server after doing it you would get away with it.

          Well... RIP. You should have taken your curry and fucked off.

          Video:



          News flash: We can still ban you when you aren't in game... but nice try tho

          In closing... let us remember the words of dB...

          Originally posted by dB.
          some sux noobo king fake kind dcalna name shit
          Edit: ohh Evil just unbanned you that's why I couldn't find the logs. Anyway...

          Success DeclanIsKing, the account for player name dB. has been banned
          Declan.
          Last edited by DeclanIsKing; 08-04-18, 02:45 AM.

          Comment


          • Robo_N1X
            Robo_N1X commented
            Editing a comment
            You couldn't find the logs, the server ban is bugged, it does not save in game, have you ever read my post in admin forum? Also steph_curry1 is not him, it's Batcold himself using another name, and has nothing to do with the "churry" you link on. This guy is also known as "Wali" which many admins, including me used to ban months ago. Being emotional does not solve this bug by the way.

        • #6
          Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post

          You were banned again for faking lags and god knows what else. Can't find the ban logs for some reason, it says you're not banned. But you definitely were rebanned by Admin Batcold . You were struggling to beat a player named steph_curry1 so you started using a cheat to fake lags and god knows what else you used.

          You quickly turned your hacks on and destroyed steph in like 3 seconds with no misses. You thought if you logged off server after doing it you would get away with it.

          Well... RIP. You should have taken your curry and fucked off.

          Video:



          News flash: We can still ban you when you aren't in game... but nice try tho

          In closing... let us remember the words of dB...



          Edit: ohh Evil just unbanned you that's why I couldn't find the logs. Anyway...



          Declan.
          video not proved a shit but i can fuck this guy steph again or what his name is and i can record it in video and i' missed like 100 bullets in every duel but i can beat the same guy again and i will record it so ?

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by dB. View Post
            video not proved a shit but i can fuck this guy steph again or what his name is and i can record it in video and i' missed like 100 bullets in every duel but i can beat the same guy again and i will record it so ?
            Shut the fuck up. You know you are cheating.

            I didn't upload the whole video. If I did you would see you went from no lag at all and shit DM to faking lag and not missing. Me and Batcold decided to ban you because we saw the whole thing and thus we saw how you changed rapidly. You used cheats and anyone who thinks you didn't screw them.

            I'm tired of admins being nice to scum like you. You didn't remove your cheats after Bol unbanned you and I know you wouldn't have. You're attitude sucks also.

            Beating players and saying you can ''fuck them''. Really. Why do we need players like you? Why can't you just kill a player and remain nice? Why you have to act all superior to them?

            Also, you can't really ''fuck'' steph since he killed you multiple times with much health left over. Scoutz and Domination can fuck players with 200hp left. What you did was just normal DM until you activated your fake lag shit and whatever else you used.

            Go play on some other server with pussy admins who will give you many chances, fall for your lies and let you ruin their server. Hang out with your ''friend'' Churre or something.

            No idea what Robo is talking about...

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post

              Shut the fuck up. You know you are cheating.

              I didn't upload the whole video. If I did you would see you went from no lag at all and shit DM to faking lag and not missing. Me and Batcold decided to ban you because we saw the whole thing and thus we saw how you changed rapidly. You used cheats and anyone who thinks you didn't screw them.

              I'm tired of admins being nice to scum like you. You didn't remove your cheats after Bol unbanned you and I know you wouldn't have. You're attitude sucks also.

              Beating players and saying you can ''fuck them''. Really. Why do we need players like you? Why can't you just kill a player and remain nice? Why you have to act all superior to them?

              Also, you can't really ''fuck'' steph since he killed you multiple times with much health left over. Scoutz and Domination can fuck players with 200hp left. What you did was just normal DM until you activated your fake lag shit and whatever else you used.

              Go play on some other server with pussy admins who will give you many chances, fall for your lies and let you ruin their server. Hang out with your ''friend'' Churre or something.

              No idea what Robo is talking about...
              lmao smd 1st now you see i can even record so you fucked up you don't know a shit of dm you're shit and smd and goodbye lmao

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by dB. View Post
                lmao smd 1st now you see i can even record so you fucked up you don't know a shit of dm you're shit and smd and goodbye lmao
                It's sad to see you leave boo boo bae bae xoxoxo

                Comment

                There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

                Working...
                X