I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

I get this everytime I open SAMP, it's pretty annoying. I've already tried re-installing the whole thing but it doesn't fix it. What do?

It could be some kind of virus in your pc (Try scanning your pc fully with windows defender or any other you know) as there are 3 tabs opened of the same class with same message (If I am not wrong) and that happens when you have virus on your pc.
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by Jealous View Post
      It could be some kind of virus in your pc (Try scanning your pc fully with windows defender or any other you know) as there are 3 tabs opened of the same class with same message (If I am not wrong) and that happens when you have virus on your pc.
      I scan my PC every night before going to bed and there's no virus apparently.

Comment

I see...
        Then try the steps below:
        Goto Startmenu > Run > Enter "%Temp%"
        And press Enter then delete all the files from it and then try again!
        If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Try these:
          Disable antivirus then run the game.

Install the latest DirectX then run the game.

if nothing works give a try to reinstalling windows?
          Maybe a software is creating this error, try reinstalling the windows and with a fresh windows try running the game (without doing
          ​​​​ any softwares)

Comment

You're getting the directplay message ? Had some issues with it to, not sure what i've did to get it working again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jealous View Post
              I see...
              Then try the steps below:
              Goto Startmenu > Run > Enter "%Temp%"
              And press Enter then delete all the files from it and then try again!
              Tried this, didn't fix it.

For Instant: How do I even re-install Windows?

For Dan: I'm not sure if it's directplay to be honest, my game isn't modded at all so I don't know what could be triggering this message.

Comment

Try creating a new User account on your PC. That usually fixes most problems with Samp.

Never had the problem you got so I don't know for sure if it will work but it's worth trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post

Tried this, didn't fix it.

For Dan: I'm not sure if it's directplay to be honest, my game isn't modded at all so I don't know what could be triggering this message.
                  i just "googled" ur problem and found an solution.

Its not samp problem at all, its problem of ur pc configuration

i found an video and you must watch it carefully following each step to fix it

Comment

Originally posted by Domination View Post
                    By this I mean install new windows, you dont know how to install windows? well if you got my point then give it a try maybe it fixes your problem.

Comment

Maybe is virus,try to scan ur computer with more AntiViruse's i think u need to close ur PC/COMP and when u open click ,,Change USER" this will maybe help.
                      Maybe is problem ur sistem or something u can try to install other windows
                      Last edited by Charger; 10-02-19, 11:02 AM. Reason: Edit the double post

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X