X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem while playing

Hello everyone

I have a really annoying problem that happens when I play a game called Left 4 Dead 2... So the problem is, that after about 30 minutes of playing, my screen turns off and the light of the button to turn on/off my screen starts to blink and a little part of the sound from the game repeats again and again.

Before that problem didn't happen, I was able to play it like for 3 hours without any damn problem, but now this happen.

Btw, Left 4 Dead 2 takes less memory usage than SAMP, when I play samp, my ram is on 90 percent, but when I play Left 4 Dead 2, my ram is on 60 - 70 percent.

If anyone knows how to fix this annoying problem, please reply, thanks.

If I am not wrong, I was also facing this problem and the problem was my monitor so I changed it.
    Are you having this problem everywhere or just in-game?

Try re-installing the game, it might work as it solves almost every problem, in my opinion. If it still doesn't fix, re-install your windows!
    Last edited by Altair; 28-07-18, 07:22 AM.
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by Jealous View Post
      If I am not wrong, I was also facing this problem and the problem was my monitor so I changed it.
      Are you having this problem everywhere or just in-game?
      It only happens when I play Left 4 Dead 2, when I play SAMP or when I do other things it doesn't happen

Comment

You should contact the forum of the game Left 4 dead 2 to report this problem or atlease check if you arent the only one having this kind of problem.

I found the Steam forum supposrt for you check it out if you got time

https://steamcommunity.com/app/550/discussions/

Hope you find it usefull and help to fix ur problem

Comment

Problem solved, thanks everyone who helped. This thread can be closed.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X