Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microphone problem

Hello!

I have a problem with my microphone and I don't find any way to fix it, I searched YouTube tutorials, and nothing fixed my problem.

My problem is that my PC doesn't recognize my microphone, I have USB Headphones, it's a CYB HG501, it's Headphones + Microhpone, but the problem is that my PC doesn't recognize the microphone.

It's like If there was no microphone connected. Here's a picture

Also when I go to the "Solve problems" thing to see what's the problem, it also tells me that there's no microphone connected, here's a picture

On english it's: The peripheral does not seem to be connected. Check the connection. Go to the next step to finish.

Also after finishing "Solve problems", this is the result:

The found problem on English is: microphone or headphones are disconnected

But as I said, they are connected, they are connected in the correct input.

THINGS I ALREADY TRIED TO FIX THE PROBLEM:
    • ​​​​​​Installing Realtek High Definition Audio + Restarting PC after installation
    • Update Drivers of Recording Devices
    • Changing connection inputs in all ways
    None of them helped me.

I hope I can get some help, thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Churre; 07-09-18, 04:37 AM.

Hmm??

I re posted here so players can see the most recent thread here btw, maybe some players didn't notice about this thread because of Striker's thread.

Comment

Hello Churre I don't know the exact problem of you microphone but in my opinion there can be two problems

1) Your Mic is damaged from inside coz the same problem happend with me a year ago and the reason was that my microphone was damaged

2) Maybe your microphone input is not working

If you got another microphone then try plugging it in and check if that microphone works or not

This is only him much I can help you

Comment

Originally posted by Amazing_Guy View Post
        Hello Churre I don't know the exact problem of you microphone but in my opinion there can be two problems

1) Your Mic is damaged from inside coz the same problem happend with me a year ago and the reason was that my microphone was damaged

2) Maybe your microphone input is not working

If you got another microphone then try plugging it in and check if that microphone works or not

This is only him much I can help you
        This headphones with microphones are NEW, this can't be damaged, btw, long time ago I remember I also tried to install a microphone and it also didn't work.. The audio input works correctly, so why would microphone input don't work? Well maybe that's the problem.. I'm still waiting for answers that can fix my problem.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X