X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Formal RoadTrip?

Hi,

Is it possible to make a Road Trip? Yes! It is!
    So, is it possible to make a Road Trip but a formal one???

Formal in the sense, Everyone will go in a line, without anyone overtaking, over speeding and going to the given limit.. Or just like how we do Road Trips in Real Life!

Is It Possible?

Is this a suggestion or an event or roleplay or?

I mean from what I get sure its possible if you ask the roadtrippers to do that

Comment

Are you suggesting or what
      If it is possible then why not

Comment

Originally posted by Daksh_Naik View Post
        Hi,

Is it possible to make a Road Trip? Yes! It is!
        So, is it possible to make a Road Trip but a formal one???

Formal in the sense, Everyone will go in a line, without anyone overtaking, over speeding and going to the given limit.. Or just like how we do Road Trips in Real Life!

Is It Possible?

would be nescessary something like an speed limiter, otherwise you wont get a good slow road trip without get pissed off by noobs trolling with speed booster just to call atention

Comment

Originally posted by GenGar View Post

would be nescessary something like an speed limiter, otherwise you...
          Without a speed Limiter, just like going at normal speed, to know the normal speed, the gear should be maximum to 4th or 3rd and also, i want this for some real life type Road Trip, or else it would be a mess, where all players overtake each other, going off the road and using big - huge vehicles like Dumper, annoying others....

I am just asking, so that i can discuss it with others, contacting admins and working out on how would it be. This Road Trip is for Fun and some type of Role play....
          Last edited by Blackbird; 28-09-18, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Maybe you could have posted either in Events or Chat then it would have been made more or less clearer.

So, yes, of course it is possible if you and other people agree to do that even without an actual roadtrip, you can do anything really if everyone agrees.

Comment

well, maybe it could be good if we have like a speedlimit in /rt which could be modified by the RT leader.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackyBurn View Post
                well, maybe it could be good if we have like a speedlimit in /rt which could be modified by the RT leader...
                It would have been really. really good if we had speedometer during Road Trip, the Road Trip would be called as a ' Road Trip '....

I have got enough information, this Topic can be closed...

Kahndah Batata!!!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X