Help or I won't able to play please help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help or I won't able to play please help me

So 2 days ago my game was running fine with fist icon and guns mods then yesterday it start lagging j check speed it was 320kbps then I call internet provider and they fix it and I got speed in Mbps then today again I reinstalled game cuz of lag and I want to remove mods so I re install and deleted all other games like Deadpool minecraft fortnite pubg android emulator and just cause 2 then I re install samp and when I install samp again and on it again after loading screen samp is not taking me to server means it keep loading on samp multiplayer loading screen I re install full GTA SA again and still same prob help me guys please I searched on YouTube can't find anything plz help I won't to be able to play please help

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

I don't know which is scarier, deleting files to boost your internet speed or the way you were explaining the situation, I can't understand a single word of what you just said, can you elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
      I don't know which is scarier, deleting files to boost your internet speed or the way you were explaining the situation, I can't understand a single word of what you just said, can you elaborate?
      I mean that when I join server and the screen come of San Andreas multiplayer means loading screen loading keep happening after loading I can't connect or join server I stuck on loading screen and my mouse can move only nothing else I can do I can't even press alt+tab to exit that so I have to shut off pc to exit samp

Comment

Did you insert the crack file after reinstalling ?

Comment

Originally posted by Game_ONE View Post
          Did you insert the crack file after reinstalling ?
          No I re install simply like I do everytime I just extract file and gta SA folder created then I install samp simply this is simple way I do nothing else saml run with this method but idk what happened now

Comment

Well, I suggest you to download GTA Sa from Steam if nothing works out, it's a safe and trusted website to download games, and you'd be able to play. make sure to downgrade your SA after getting it from Steam. Click HERE for link.

Comment

Originally posted by Zanturno View Post
              Well, I suggest you to download GTA Sa from Steam if nothing works out, it's a safe and trusted website to download games, and you'd be able to play. make sure to downgrade your SA after getting it from Steam. Click HERE for link.
              It would cost me cash ?

Comment

Yea it costs you $4.19

Comment

Originally posted by Logan View Post
                  Yea it costs you $4.19
                  I want free as I don't have cash

Comment

Hmm, then try this this is also a trusted website.

Comment

Originally posted by Zanturno View Post
                      Hmm, then try this this is also a trusted website.
                      Ok thanks bro I'll download soon as my exams over on 18 feb

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X