This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• svchost.exe

Hello, I have a problem that happens out of nowhere, for example I'm playing and then my game minimizes because an error appeared out of nowhere, I don't remember very well the error description but it's about svchost.exe and I think there was a code like 0xc000018.. It's very annoying when it appears while playing 'cause my game minimizes... Even when I'm not playing sometimes it appears.. If I get the error again I'll post an screenshot of it here.

ok, here it is:

The application could not be started correctly (0xc0000018). Click on OK to close it.

I also had the same error but instead of svchost.exe it was explorer.exe... I'm not really sure why it happens 'cause about explorer.exe I don't find anything wrong on it, everything is working fine...

EDIT: Problem fixed.
    Last edited by Churre; 28-02-19, 11:29 PM.

So, svchost.exe? is a System Application Extension forsure.If you get error about it crashing its Possibly because, its infected(maybe your pc is infected) you better look for anything you dont use nowadays and uninstall it right now, make a Anti Virus scan([/b]IN SAFE MODE[b]). This is what i did and now i dont face the problem anymore. I hope i helped you.

EDIT: Didnt' read the "explorer.exe" thing. i had it, I fixed it, But forgot how XD.

Your Enemy
    Last edited by VishyFish; 22-02-19, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Groza View Post
      So, svchost.exe? is a System Application Extension forsure.If you get error about it crashing its Possibly because, its infected(maybe your pc is infected) you better look for anything you dont use nowadays and uninstall it right now, make a Anti Virus scan([/b]IN SAFE MODE[b]). This is what i did and now i dont face the problem anymore. I hope i helped you.

EDIT: Didnt' read the "explorer.exe" thing. i had it, I fixed it, But forgot how XD.

Your Enemy
      The explorer thing I only had it one time and then I didn't see it anymore, I'll try doing that anti virus scan.. Thanks for helping and I'll edit this post If it worked or not

EDIT: Problem fixed, thank you for helping me, appreciated it!
      Last edited by Churre; 28-02-19, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

The explorer thing I only had it one time and then I didn't see it anymore, I'll try doing that anti virus scan.. Thanks for helping and I'll edit this post If it worked or not

EDIT: Problem fixed, thank you for helping me, appreciated it!
        You are always Welcome!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X