You are banned from this server.Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are banned from this server.Problem

Thesedays some people such as me when i come back to gamerxserver it seems to say You re banned from this server so i have go go off.How to deal with this problem.Pleease give your suggestion.Thanks for reading.

It's one of the SAMP bug. It can only be fixed by none other than the SAMP team itself.

Comment

Its a SA-MP Client problem, When u lost connection to the server and then u after 2 tries it tries to re-connect and your connection is ok it will say "You are banned from this server." If you close the game and try to log again you will be connected to the server. The server is unable to fix this bug. SA-MP Scripters can fix this bug.

Comment

That happened to me once before, when I wanted to join the server with a different name. Apparently this name was banned.
        Look if you have the right name in SAMP. If your name is right, it's a bug.

Comment

Furthermore when i have been in gamerx suddenly internet is finished on gamerx bytheway im talking with my friends on facebook then it start to reconnect then it says you re banned from this server.This is really annoying for me.

Comment

This is happening when your SA:MP client can't reach/no respond from the server after many tries or internet connection problem. This belong to SA:MP bug.
            My suggestions are these, try one of them and continue to the next:
            1. Try to re-connect to the server.
            2. Try to re-start your internet modem, go to 1.
            3. Try to re-install SA:MP, go to 2.
            4. Try to join another server, go to 1.
            5. Check your nickname, see if it's valid, use another nickname if still not working, go to 1.
            6. Make sure the server ip is right, and you are using the right SA:MP version, download it at www.sa-mp.com, we are currently using 0.3x, go to 2.
            7. Allow the SA:MP programs to access internet (Firewall exception), or disable your Firewall, go to 1.
            None of them are working?
            Post a ban appeal, make sure you have understand this before posting.
            Probably your ip/range is banned.
            Last edited by Robo; 24-10-13, 11:28 AM.
            KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X