This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little help

Hey,pls answer this What is /lhos objects?

Holding objects. in game type /lhos Rabbit or 1,2,3 etc lot of combination depends with what name player's saved that holding object. And to remove /rmho.
    You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

/lhos to load holding object
      Ex:/lhos robber it will be set that holding object on your body and remove holding objects when you use /rmho or die
      Read /hohelp to know about holding object more
      Last edited by Joker; 28-10-13, 02:28 PM.

Comment

/lhos : Holding objects , that's a someobject in face or somthing like as that funny or lights ... , type /ho in-game to see some example's in server , for delete the holding object you can type /rmho , or if you want to save object or create your own object type /hoh for more informations & help!
        Last edited by Smokia; 28-10-13, 02:18 PM.

Comment

I think we have answer enough so close this topic

Comment

Ask this question ingame , don't spam here

Comment

Originally posted by DevilX View Post
              This forum Questions and Answers so player can ask anything at here and you should be stopped spamming -.- Price
              Last edited by Joker; 28-10-13, 03:10 PM.

Comment

You can get many lhos in /ho and you can make ur own with /mho and /hoh for help. Here are some Lhos made by SugarX http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...olding+objects . Don't post this kind of small questions here, you can ask players in game. They will try to help you.

Originally posted by Joker View Post
                This forum Questions and Answers so player can ask anything at here and you should be stopped spamming -.- Price
                He is right. It's a kind of silly question. If everyone start asking this kind of question it would spam. Everyone will post "How to spawn car?" "What are the teleports to airports" "How can we spawn a bullet". I hope u get me.
                Last edited by Spraky_99; 28-10-13, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spraky_99 View Post
                  He is right. It's a kind of silly question. If everyone start asking this kind of question it would spam. Everyone will post "How to spawn car?" "What are the teleports to airports" "How can we spawn a bullet". I hope u get me.
                  Everyone can freely ask a question, I mean what's the point of having the sub-forum name as Question and Answer if you are not allowed to post question. And if you are worried about spam you can always report the post by clicking this helpful little button.

Comment

Lhos objects to create fun something like creating mask or tuning for cars./rmho to delete

Comment

You can get many lhos in /ho and you can make ur own with /mho and /hoh for help. Here are some Lhos made by SugarX http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...olding+objects . Don't post this kind of small questions here, you can ask players in game. They will try to help you.

If he's right so forum Question and Answer open do what?

Comment

Originally posted by Joker View Post
                        I think we have answer enough so close this topic
                        Originally posted by DevilX View Post

i would like to point everyone's attention towards this rule

6.4 Please leave the moderating of the forums to the moderators/admins, acting like an admin and/or warning people of possible consequences regarding bans/demotions may result in a warning followed by actions deemed necessary by admins.
                        I have asked this many times before and i shall ask again, do NOT tell people what to post/not to post unless specifically told by an admin/moderator, it is not your job, or do you represent the internet police. Keep your opinions on useful/useless topics to yourselves please, the complaining isn't helping anyone.

On the topic of this post, seems to have been answered so locking it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X