• Show
Clear All

• PhotoShop CS8... Please help!

Hello guys.
    Today. I've downloaded PhotoShop CS8 from
    **link removed**

But i had a problem:

Windows 7 Fire / 32 bit.. help me please... <3
    Last edited by Robo; 12-07-15, 11:46 AM. Reason: Removed link, even it's free trial but still it's not official mirror, it may against the EULA for redistribution

Try removing your preference file. http://www.northlite.net/ps/prefs.htm

That's good enough for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Kayra
      First of all , Photoshop CS8 isn't even made yet,secondly,the link you shared is not the purchase link,which means that it's hacked,and it's against the rules...

1.5 Do not provide links to, or discuss illegal content such as pirated games, movies, music, or books.
      7.4 Please leave the moderating of the forums to the moderators/admins, acting like an admin and/or warning people of possible consequences regarding bans/demotions may result in a warning followed by actions deemed necessary by admins.

It's a free trial.

Comment

It's a free trial but not by official website so it is hacked or illegal. this is the real free trial https://creative.adobe.com/products/...?promoid=GXUTM

Comment

I advise you to
          photoshop portable

Comment

Originally posted by Maze View Post
            7.4 Please leave the moderating of the forums to the moderators/admins, acting like an admin and/or warning people of possible consequences regarding bans/demotions may result in a warning followed by actions deemed necessary by admins.

It's a free trial.
            I don't think he meant any harm with it, he just quoted that rule.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X