Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why i needed to wait 2 months after TP application?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why i needed to wait 2 months after TP application?

I registered on 11th of April 2015. and First thing i meet in GamerX forum is TP Application requirements. when 1000+ score was still in the requirements, and i've got 1000+ score, 100+ hours spent in-game and i'm helpful and reporting, and i've registered on IRC, there was ONE problem in my TP application.

I Didn't Check My Gmail After Registration On IRC.tl.
    So my account Expired.

Then i Posted My TP application Between 26th - 29th of May. Manuel said to me, You're not registered on IRC. when i checked. i didn't find my Account. then i made new one. then Robo_N1X came and said: You made your account after your TP application.

and Delija DENIED my and said. Make Sure you read the requirements Next time. You may Reapply after 2 months.
    But he didn't give me a chance to tell him i already meet the requirements. and i've sent a Private Message to Delija on Forum. but he didn't check it.

Whatever, i need to wait a few days before apply again. and that wasn't any admin problem, it was mine.
    And i can wait even 1 YEAR. Just admins are happy.

That's all...
    Thanks
    Last edited by Mason; 13-07-15, 04:31 AM. Reason: Whatever

Why are writing a roman about such a tiny thing, just move along it's not like you're gonna die because you got denied?

Comment

Originally posted by Eugine View Post
      Why are writing a roman about such a tiny thing, just move along it's not like you're gonna die because you got denied?
      Because we're not nazis here and he is free to write a bible if he wants. Also it's important for us to solve the players' doubts (or at least for me).

Now answering your question:

Requirements

At the time of the application, you MUST meet the following PRIMARY requirements:

you must be reasonably active on IRC (and registered)
      It clearly says you MUST be registered AT THE TIME OF THE APPLICATION. So, literally you were not registered by the time you made the application. And yes, I know it was because of not checking the email, and yes I know it feels so bad. But that's how it is right now. And I think maybe the managements should find a solution (?) Because I think that waiting 2 months just because your IRC account was not registered is kind of lame. Even when we know that some of the applicants were active on IRC but just got problems at registration or their account expired as they didn't know they had to loggin.

Anyway we have an admin thread to discuss about TP requirements things, I'll try to bring this matter there and see if we can find a better solution for this.

Also just wanted to add that I'm sorry but you just have to accept your fault at not checking the email and wait 2 months as that's how it is working currently :/
      Last edited by LorSimon; 13-07-15, 04:42 AM.
      I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by LorSimon View Post
        Because we're not nazis here and he is free to write a bible if he wants. Also it's important for us to solve the players' doubts (or at least for me).
        I see you're just trying to start a flame war here, I never said he shouldn't write that, it was a simply fucking question, if you paid attention, you'd see a huge 'WHY'. That's just bullshit, staff.

Comment

Ok ok thanks LorSimon and Sorry. A'll work on that.

And Eugine! That Thread was only for admins. that was not your busniz!

Comment

Thank to LorSimon

Ok ok thanks LorSimon and Sorry. A'll work on that.

And Eugine! That Thread was only for admins. that was not your busniz!

Comment

Why didn't you just PM them then? Why show it to the public then say it's for admins only? Lol attention whore.

Inb4 I get myself banned for "harassing players"

Comment

I see you're just trying to start a flame war here, I never said he shouldn't write that, it was a simply fucking question, if you paid attention, you'd see a huge 'WHY'. That's just bullshit, staff.
                Who is the one not paying attention? If you read my post it was an ANSWER for your question. As I said, he just wanted to, he felt like, he is free to, he can. That's your answer. Also, isn't it obvious?... I see not point on that kind of question...

Also you're the one trying to start a flame war over every thread with your hater posts. If you got problems at home, that's not our fault dude, don't bring them here. Just chill out. And by the way, you're showing so good how mature you are with your polite answers. CONGRATULATIONS.

And finally, just let the thread be. I'm getting sick of your unnecessary hater comments on every thread. I think no one wants it. So again, CALM DOWN and let it be. As you told him; you're not gonna die if you don't make hater posts (and I am not talking only about what you do on this thread).
                I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Why are you so butthurt? I'm not having any issues in my home, and even if I do, that's not your damn business. I never hate anyone, I only state facts.

Inb4 all admins pick your side, I'm out.

Comment

Why are you so butthurt? I'm not having any issues in my home, and even if I do, that's not your damn business. I never hate anyone, I only state facts.

Inb4 all admins pick your side, I'm out.
                    Oh, you mean, if i'm right, you'll give me TP status? or you'll change my Reapplication post date? tell me? i'm waiting for your reply

Comment

Everything was said by Lorsimon , you must wait 2 months as you didn't meet requirements. Eugine calm your butt down already, i'm getting totally sick of seeing your arrogant and flame start posts.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X