Question about samp crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about samp crash

Sometime the color inverts and everything goes kuku-bananas and my only option is to quit and rejoin. Do u know what might coused it. Now I'm using gamerx img but it happened before, I have no other mods btw.
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

This happened for me too when i was racing with boat. It is a Samp bug, but i don't know what could cause it :/
    But this is not a big problem, because it happens rarely.
    Last edited by Ghost_[99]; 28-11-13, 03:39 PM.

Comment

kuku-bananas eh?

It seems to be common SA:MP problem.
      It also happened to me once.

If the color is inverted or a random texture appeared, it's because you change the screen, usually when alt+tab when your player is in interior and you were in fullscreen. And yes only rejoin to fix it.

Or if it's being bright with "loading" screen, where usually happen when driving a boat or going out of the SA world, then you can spectate anyone then re-spawn yourself, or teleport somewhere.

I don't know the reason of it, but i think some problem with loading GUI of the SA:MP in some cases.

If it's different to what i mentioned above, then it could be your graphic software/hardware problem.
      KVIrc User

Comment

kuku-bananas meaning, beyond insane.

10X I know it happens rarely but it got me in ctf event and for a several day i got 2/3 diffrent samp crashes in event, not only this one, it might have something to do with gamerx img which I use fro several days I guess.
        Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
        WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X