No announcement yet.

Windows 10 settings keep resetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good, you can deal with it now. Good bye.

Ungrateful people, asking for help then rejecting it.

Comment

Why do you get so worked up for? I'm sorry if you misunderstood my post above you but I did not mean to reject anything. I'll change my wording.

Thank you for your suggestion for telling me to use Anti-Virus. But to my knowledge Anti-Virus only prevents your computer from getting affected but since my laptop, hypothetically, already infected, therefore the use of Anti-Virus is useless. Do correct me if I'm wrong though.

Comment

Well if you choose not to get one then it's fine, it was just an option to define/resolve your problem.

You could also contact the Microsoft Help Center even though it'll take ages, it's worth trying tho.

Comment

what program did you use?

Comment

You files are corrupt:
            Either runSFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
            Or Create a new account on windows
            Or ask a friend if he has a Windows disk which you could install onto your pc.
            To install windows on pc, go onto BIOS (off your pc, once u turn on again tap f12 repeatedly). Then change your boot device to the windows disk.
            Or go to the place you got the pc from and ask for support.
            Or have all your files on a usb or hard drive and access files through there everytime you boot.
            Or buy a new pc
            Or play your games on that second pc you mentioned
            Why you go with windows 10 anyway man?
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X