This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why my clan thread closed?

Why my thread on Clans board has been closed?
    As the clan is active and i didn't request to close it ><
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ise-Clan-Intro
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Because you post a lot of useless posts there. You should take a look at the forum rules to prevent your threads to be closed.
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
      Because you post a lot of useless posts there. You should take a look at the forum rules to prevent your threads to be closed.
      What useless posts you mean?????
      Useless? what does make them an useless post.?
      I deleted my "Useless" posts if that is agains "RULES"

And why u call "3 posts" Alot???
      Last edited by Next; 19-10-15, 07:01 PM.
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

1. You have double posted.
        2. Your posts contain less than 3 words.

Enough reasons to close it.
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
          1. You have double posted.
          2. Your posts contain less than 3 words.

Enough reasons to close it.
          This is not Double post. the time between the posts was 3 days. As robo_N1X said. it called "update" it happens in many clans threads

EDIT: i am free to post with 5-20,000 letters. isn't that true?
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
            This is not Double post. the time between the posts was 3 days. As robo_N1X said. it called "update" it happens in many clans threads

EDIT: i am free to post with 5-20,000 letters. isn't that true?
            Hello,

Since you still don't understand the situation, I'll explain you:

Yes, you can post with 5 - 20.000 letters max, but what Left meant is that you actually post useless short things in thread which no one would actually need for some obvious reasons. I can give you one of the reasons why the thread got locked : In the thread, the user named Axe[MS] said that he's not in your clan, and he stated his name between brackets.

Originally posted by Axe[MS
            Am not in your clan Next (am K1t ingame)
            The next thing you reply with is :

Originally posted by Next View Post
            Well. You're K1t?
            That user just told you that he is named "K1t" in-game in that forum post, and right after you saw his post, you are asking him again if he's named "K1t" ?!?!?!??!?!?!

And why your thread has been locked ? To avoid more useless posts there, If I would see one of my threads being locked after I double post and write short useless replies which include only 3 words, it would be common sense to realize that the thread got locked for that reason.

I reply here not because I'm the one who closed the thread, but I know that you are still breaking the forum rules even after you got warned several times in PM's (even by me) and you still make a thread to ask us why such actions are happening.

If you still have doubts, didn't understood something or have questions about what I have said, you can come on IRC and talk there since we can get into more details more privately.

Regards, Toxic_Ro.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
              Hello,

Since you still don't understand the situation, I'll explain you:

Yes, you can post with 5 - 20.000 letters max, but what Left meant is that you actually post useless short things in thread which no one would actually need for some obvious reasons. I can give you one of the reasons why the thread got locked : In the thread, the user named Axe[MS] said that he's not in your clan, and he stated his name between brackets.

The next thing you reply with is :

That user just told you that he is named "K1t" in-game in that forum post, and right after you saw his post, you are asking him again if he's named "K1t" ?!?!?!??!?!?!

And why your thread has been locked ? To avoid more useless posts there, If I would see one of my threads being locked after I double post and write short useless replies which include only 3 words, it would be common sense to realize that the thread got locked for that reason.

I reply here not because I'm the one who closed the thread, but I know that you are still breaking the forum rules even after you got warned several times in PM's (even by me) and you still make a thread to ask us why such actions are happening.

If you still have doubts, didn't understood something or have questions about what I have said, you can come on IRC and talk there since we can get into more details more privately.

Regards, Toxic_Ro.
              I just use posts to talk on forum. I don't care about "Junior member" "member" and "senior member". at least i am not only who posts alot of posts on forum. Robo_N1X has 950+ posts.

And what i posted isn't double post. as the time between the posts was 3 days. so it called "update" and i have already said that above.
              Also. i have deleted my posts in this thread. but look at [DK] clan, it had 27 posts in a two days.

Regards, Next.
              Stay low, Go fast.
              Kill first, Die last.
              One shot, One kill
              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Well with the risc of escalating things yes this are useless posts. You can always ask him on a forum pm and sort things out. And you also have a bunch of deleted post that's even worst. And I can guarantee you that Robo may have a 950+ forum post but none of them are useless, quite the oposite.
                Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Hmm i didn't remember i closed this topic, looks like i've misdoubleclicked the topic icon (which will make it locked), it's because my mouse is kinda broken, it will do double click sometimes even i just clicked once. That's my fault, i didn't noticed it, next time just ask us directly. Sorry.

The topic is already reopened by admin Maze.

Topic closed.
                  Last edited by Robo; 20-10-15, 09:44 AM.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X