This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile Customize.

Hello GX Forum, I have a question.. Please who knows the question answer ASAP!

In the profile , When you click customize.. A window shows up with some options ( colors )
    I made my background Red(changed it later) But my question is :
    If i want to add a designed background ( multiple colors ), What is the right size for it ? ( XX x XX )
    Because it says it's impossible or something, Maybe the size was too small.. All i need is the size. Thanks in advance.

ASAP : As Soon As Possible

The user profile customizations are using CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) parser.
    To change the color, you can enter the color name, example red, blue, green, yellow, etc. See this page for the pre-defined color name list.
    Also you can enter hex color, by using format #RRGGBB, Example for red is #FF0000. Hex value (16 colors) from 0 to 9 and A to F (10 to 15). See this page for some list of hex color.
    See also this page from w3schools.
    Or using rgb color integer parser with format rgb(R, G, B). The integer color value from 0 to 255 (256 colors).
    Or using rgba color integer parser with format rgba(R, G, B, A). The integer color value from 0 to 255 (256 colors), a is the alpha value (opacity of the color) with value from 0 to 1, 0 will make it black/dark, the higher value make it lighten.
    Or using hsl color parser with format hsl(H, S, L). Hue is a degree (0 to 360), Saturation and Lightness is percentage (0% to 100%)
    Or also hsla color parser with format hsla(H, S, L, A).
    Please note that rgba, hsl, hsla format is only supported in major web browser.
    Note:
    R: Red
    G: Green
    B: Blue
    H: Hue
    S: Saturation
    L: Lightness
    A: Alpha
    Since it's background, you can also use image for it by clicking "Use Image" option in the editor.

And about the size, i don't know what did you mean. But as far i know you can't change the size of the profile page element.
    Last edited by Robo; 12-12-13, 02:47 AM.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
      The user profile customizations are using CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) parser.
      To change the color, you can enter the color name, example red, blue, green, yellow, etc. See this page for the pre-defined color name list.
      Also you can enter hex color, by using format #RRGGBB, Example for red is #FF0000. Hex value (16 colors) from 0 to 9 and A to F (10 to 15). See this page for some list of hex color.
      See also this page from w3schools.
      Or using rgb color integer parser with format rgb(R, G, B). The integer color value from 0 to 255 (256 colors).
      Or using rgba color integer parser with format rgba(R, G, B, A). The integer color value from 0 to 255 (256 colors), a is the alpha value (opacity of the color) with value from 0 to 1, 0 will make it black/dark, the higher value make it lighten.
      Or using hsl color parser with format hsl(H, S, L). Hue is a degree (0 to 360), Saturation and Lightness is percentage (0% to 100%)
      Or also hsla color parser with format hsla(H, S, L, A).
      Please note that rgba, hsl, hsla format is only supported in major web browser.
      Note:
      R: Red
      G: Green
      B: Blue
      H: Hue
      S: Saturation
      L: Lightness
      A: Alpha
      Since it's background, you can also use image for it by clicking "Use Image" option in the editor.

And about the size, i don't know what did you mean. But as far i know you can't change the size of the profile page element.
      He asked for the background resolution so the image he would use would fit perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackid View Post
        He asked for the background resolution so the image he would use would fit perfectly.
        And which background?
        Page Background?
        Button Background?
        Module Background?
        Content Background?
        Inactive Module Background?
        Header Background?

Once i checked,
        Page background: 1024x3404 NOTE that the height may be changed at any time, depends on the page content, example in "my activity" tab and "visitor message"
        All of the other element is also not having the same width and height, it's depending on the element content, and i would not list them all here. So, use your browser "Inspect element" if you want to get each size. I use the FireFox web inspect element, it shows the box model sizes.

If there is a place to put element of background-size (like i said before, it's not possible), then it would be easy to do.
        Last edited by Robo; 12-12-13, 10:51 AM.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
          And which background?
          Page Background?
          Button Background?
          Module Background?
          Content Background?
          Inactive Module Background?
          Header Background?
          Page Background, of course, just like he said.

Comment

Thank You, This can be locked now

EDIT :
            Where can i find such images ? 1024x3404 is huge.. Even if i resize it, it'll change it's quality..
            Last edited by Eugine; 12-12-13, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eugine View Post
              Thank You, This can be locked now

EDIT :
              Where can i find such images ? 1024x3404 is huge.. Even if i resize it, it'll change it's quality..
              You can use any image, don't resize, it'll be duplicated to fit the dimension.

Comment

??

Comment

Originally posted by Eugine View Post

??
                  You can also enter by URL if you uploaded the image on image host.
                  The options in that image is to choose Image from your public album. But you don't have one, so create it:
                  http://gamerxserver.com/forum/album.php?do=addalbum
                  And then upload your photos to GamerX Forum to be added in your album. Note that this is different way than uploading to other Image Hosting.

Originally posted by Blackid View Post
                  You can use any image, don't resize, it'll be duplicated to fit the dimension.
                  Also please note that, you have to set the repeat option for it, example repeat vertically, horizontally, or both. Ignoring this options ("None") will cause only one image at the exact size rendered.
                  Last edited by Robo; 13-12-13, 04:23 PM.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

Thanks Robo_N1X

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X