X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for board moderators.

Hello everyone,

If you're a board moderator or you know how to do this please I'd appreciate your help.

The thing is that when I reject/accept members into my clan I want to put in the tittle with colour text denied/accepted.
    Can I please know how to do that?

Thanks in advance,
    [MM]Daylight

It's an admin feature so you can not use. But you can edit the thread and add a tag [Accepted] or [Denied]

Enter the thread, search for "Administrative" and "Edit thread", then add the tag in the name
    Last edited by Pacific; 27-12-15, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Edit Post => Go Advanced => Prefix => Accepted/Denied => Save Changes.

Not sure if it works for board moderators as well, but I think?

I'm nub at these forum features. Robo_n1x is our wiki guy, he might know about it.
      Last edited by LorSimon; 27-12-15, 06:28 AM.
      I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

I know how to add a tag, but I want to know how to put the colour, burtons is not an admin and can use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylight View Post
          I know how to add a tag, but I want to know how to put the colour, burtons is not an admin and can use it.
          Already told you the steps to do it. Did you try?
          I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Yes, i only allow it for admin level 3 and above, since it doesn't allow me to set permission separately from editing and creating with thread prefix (that Accepted/Denied thing is called thread prefix)... If i give permission to trusted player or registered player, they will be able to start or edit thread with thread prefix anytime, for example you are applying on a clan but you set it to ACCEPTED when you just start to... This also mean admins can do the same, but i'm sure they understand and wont abuse it as it can make confusion.

Unfortunately sub forum board moderator does not count as forum moderator group.
            What you have saw in T clan board is mistaken, Burt0ns does deny the application, but it's admin RockingEvilZ that did the locking and adding thread prefix DENIED to the application thread (he is also moderator of T sub forum too).
            KVIrc User

Comment

Oh, I understand... Well no problem, I guess I'll keep just with the tag.

Special thanks to Northwest, LorSimon and Robo

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X