anybody faced this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody faced this?

Hey guys how are you i hope you are good and fine everybody have a great day! as u all know these days holidays was going.. and now its over i was busy in it.. so was lil unactive... anyhow .. from some time i am facing trouble with this Sa-mp browser ..
    GamerX is always offline.. have to open 100 times + to saw server online .. i was unable to connect to server.. even website too .. i was wondering that there might b something ip banned from gamerx to pak players? or some kind of ban? or samp problem?

http://imgur.com/a/w4BYN SOME pics
    if you guys faced this problem.. tell me abput its sollution .. i have tried resetting router.. restarting etc reinstalled samp!..
    post your comments!

Yea i faced it but from a long time.

I just removed all the servers from favourites and uninstalled SA-MP then reinstalled it again. It worked for me.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

evil it is becoz of submarine cables there is a problem in those cables thats why it is happning

Comment

I think there is not problem with your IP.
        (The server isn't even responding, I think when the range is banned the server responds saying "You're banned from this server").

Can you try with another computer? Maybe you got some firewall blocking GX IP (or port 8800) in your computer.
        If it works in other computer, it's probable that the problem is some software blocking that connection in your PC.

Make some tests:

1. Joining GX with your firewall (windows firewall if you have none) disabled.
        If it does not work,
        2. Join GX with your antivirus (maybe it includes a firewall) disabled.
        If it does not work,
        3. Join GX with your router firewall disabled. (Anyway, if it works in the other computer, I don't think the problem is here)

Remember to re-enable them when the test is done, specially the router antivirus, as it is important for keeping your computer secure.

If none of these things work, maybe you got some virus blocking outgoing connections. I'd make a virus clean-up or a formatting/clean install.

If it does not work in other computers (even with the router firewall disabled) I think it's a problem of your ISP.

Originally posted by Jeason View Post
        evil it is becoz of submarine cables there is a problem in those cables thats why it is happning
        He's right, sometimes the physical route is fucked up and that means not being able to connect. Contact your ISP provider! I already had a bad experience like this and they helped me when I contacted them.
        Last edited by BlancoLanda; 03-01-16, 02:11 PM.
        Summary of my life:

Comment

because of this cant play game nd getting 500 ping

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X