Windows Reinstall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Reinstall

How to reinstall windows 7? And if possible can someone help me with this by using teamviewer?

First of all make sure you have your files and everything backed up- this can be done by putting them a hard drive or USB stick. Secondly turn off your PC. Insert your Windows 7 disk onto CD ROM. Turn your PC back on but while its turning on tap f12 and load bios (Tapped keys are different on PC'S). Once here, go onto the "boot" menu. Set your "Boot option #1" to your Windows 7 disk (CD ROM). Go onto "security" and make sure your Secure Boot Control is Disabled. Now go onto "Save and exit" menu where you should choose "Save Changes and Exit".

Your PC should now start with the windows 7 installation prompt. Here you will be installing the actual windows, give it about a 5 minute wait while it installs all the OS files. Once it's done, you PC should restart and from here you'll be able to edit your profile, set users and passwords, time etc. Once you have set it all up, you are pretty much done.

Feel free to ask any more queries if you encounter any problems on the process.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I don't have that disk.

Comment

Originally posted by Itjusthappens View Post
        I don't have that disk.
        In that case, you are going to have to buy a new one I'm afraid. You can crack a free windows but that'll screw you're computer up. :/
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Don't need to download a cracked version, since you can download a ISO from microsoft here:
          https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...nload/windows7

You will need a Valid Product key to download a ISO from there.

Comment

Originally posted by daan_deurloo View Post
            You will need a Valid Product key to download a ISO from there.
            Yes, but still you got to buy it
            Also mount the iso file using powerISO in case you don't know how to deal with iso file extensions.

Comment

You can always get a cracked version, but as far as I know, it can't be discussed in this forum, because that is piracy.
              Search on youtube...

Comment

you need to reformat your PC and install a disk operating system :/

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                  Yes, but still you got to buy it.
                  I have a Windows 7 Pro key and yes it's legal one, but the microsoft site says it was delivered with a pc ( HP ) and can't be used. But you can still download a Untouched ISO using a torrent with your own valid and legal product key. I have been doing it that way. And activation is no problem.

Comment

Play it safe bro, don't pirate- especially OS's. (It probably worked for these guys but it isn't guaranteed to work without bugs, crashes and maybe even "corrupting" your pc. Again just play it safe.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X