Question about the rule.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the rule.

Hello guys, i just started playing again 1 week ago and i took my time to read all the rules of server again.
    So here is the thing:

9.1 The "2-shot bug" is allowed to be used but not in the red zones. (it's allowed to be used in red zone only if you are shooting the wall).

9.2 The "C-Bug" is allowed to be used but not in the red zones. (it's allowed to be used in red zone only if you are shooting in wall).

Yes, many players are not using it anymore. But they're using a different kind to fight:
    +Using Sawed-off with 4 shots
    +Switch to Uzi or Tec9 and spam it
    +Switch back to Sawed-off and 4 shots again
    => It doesn't take time to reload the Sawed-off

And in the rules: 9.3 Any type of "no-reload bug" is not allowed to be used.

I want to ask that that kind of fight is allowed or not? (in redzone)

Because i used it a lot. And i dont know if i break the rules or not.

That scene is pretty much abundant in medic spawn especially, players who spent tens of hours who are already familiar of the rule does it too. They would 2 shoot then switch to uzi or tec shoot a bullet or so then again switch back to sawn quickly and shoot. Since none of the no reload bugs are acceptable in red zone as been stated in the rule; I prefer reporting those to admins reasoning it "avoiding reload".

But if you are talking about 4 Shooting and switching to another weapon and switching back to sawns, it is clearly stated 2 shoot isn't allowed not mentioning 4 shoot, I don't think you're breaking a rule doing it.

PS: Correct me if i am wrong.
    Last edited by Glator; 02-06-16, 02:11 PM.
    the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post
      Hello guys, i just started playing again 1 week ago and i took my time to read all the rules of server again.
      So here is the thing:

9.1 The "2-shot bug" is allowed to be used but not in the red zones. (it's allowed to be used in red zone only if you are shooting the wall).

9.2 The "C-Bug" is allowed to be used but not in the red zones. (it's allowed to be used in red zone only if you are shooting in wall).

Yes, many players are not using it anymore. But they're using a different kind to fight:
      +Using Sawed-off with 4 shots
      +Switch to Uzi or Tec9 and spam it
      +Switch back to Sawed-off and 4 shots again
      => It doesn't take time to reload the Sawed-off

An admin told me in red zones no reload bug is allowed there's no rule with this! I dont know really why the rule is still there thought. I am kinda confused cuz i've noticed many players not only you, are using no-reload bug in red-zones.! I hope an admin will reply so he can answer the question(s)!

Originally posted by Glator View Post
      That scene is pretty much abundant in medic spawn especially, players who spent tens of hours who are already familiar of the rule does it too. They would 2 shoot then switch to uzi or tec shoot a bullet or so then again switch back to sawn quickly and shoot. Since none of the no reload bugs are acceptable in red zone as been stated in the rule; I prefer reporting those to admins reasoning it "avoiding reload".

But if you are talking about 4 Shooting and switching to another weapon and switching back to sawns, it is clearly stated 4 shoots is allowed not 2 shoots, I don't think you're breaking a rule doing it.

PS: Correct me if i am wrong.
      You are totally wrong 2shot bug and 4shot bug are same and listed to the rules. So yah it's not allowed in red zones !
      Last edited by AlexM; 02-06-16, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Some admin jailed me for cbug when i sniped and quickly switched to move back. EVERYONE 4 shoots in medic rz, and admins know it so i assume it's allowed

Comment

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...2-GamerX-Rules

Everything is clear in the GamerX Rules thread, it says that only 2 Shot and C-bug are not allowed in red zone, nothing is written about the other bugs, so it's okay to use them until a potentially new rule will come up in the future, so don't worry about it for now. This can be discussed by Admins however.

Originally posted by Kel View Post

This one seems to be very clear to me, it didn't mention if it shouldn't be used in red zone or in any specified place, you just are not allowed to use it anywhere on the server.
          Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 02-06-16, 03:49 PM.

Comment

I get it, thanks for all replies. Please close the topic for me. Thanks admin team

Comment

So is that saying 2 shots is not allowed on the server at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Luna View Post
                So is that saying 2 shots is not allowed on the server at all?
                It is allowed but not in the red zone.
                the 2 7 squad

Comment

Personally, I think it may be worth our time amending this rule? Going by what the rules say, technically the 4 shot no-reload bug is not allowed, but to my knowledge this bug is more often referring to the RPG no-reload bug and other abusable bugs like that. The 4 shot no-reload bug is just inconveniently branded as a rule break too.

The 4 shot no-reload bug is often over looked as a rule break, and I don't THINK (correct me if I'm wrong) it's considered a rule break, even though it technically is... so maybe we should clarify in the rules that this does not apply to the 4 shot no-reload bug? If it is considered a rule break, and is enforced by some admins, then the rules are correct as is.
                  Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 05-06-16, 11:17 AM.

Comment

When I started playing here I did c-bug in wall and some admin send to me rules

Comment

i also confirmed each and every rule from admins, tps! i can feel ur feelings! but i tihnk u are doing nothing! just keep it simple 2 shots and c bug not allowed! in rz!

Comment

Im so confused so we cant use 4 shots or no?
                        I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by [MM]Snickers View Post
                          Im so confused so we cant use 4 shots or no?
                          4-shots isn't a bug. The rule is cleared. No using 2-shots in Redzones....
                          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
                            4-shots isn't a bug. The rule is cleared. No using 2-shots in Redzones....

4 shots then uzi then again, I meant that.
                            I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X