Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

images and logos , fonts , colors to Until you do Best introduction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• images and logos , fonts , colors to Until you do Best introduction.

images and logos , fonts , colors to Until you do Best introduction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try to get a bit good introduction for your clan, it should be attractive so other players would like to join. Add logos, fonts and colors in your clan introduction.

-Hi today I will help you until you by the best introduction for your clan will help you in Logo, Covers and these images.
    -This will help you bring people into the clan when they see it have a special logos and covers They will love this clan organization.
    -I will give you programs Easy to use photoshop and this things ,I know very well that Photoshop better things but not everyone can use this very well and I will tell you the programs easy to use and well.

First:I will introduce the all some pictures to be used in introduction.

[Click image for larger version

Name:	3AGCnRf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	115928
    RACER

Click image for larger version

Name:	army_of_two__the_devil_s_cartel_render_by_zero0kiryu-d5zmwcb.jpg
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	115929
    army_of_two__the_devil_s

Name:	char_mike.jpg
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	115930
    char_mike

Name:	franklin_clinton_render_by_squizcat-d80pr3r.jpg
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	115931
    franklin_clinton

Name:	gta_5_render___franklin_by_ashish913_by_ashish913-d698nrb.jpg
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	115932
    render___franklin

Name:	gta_v___michael_render_by_nardii-d65rh2v.jpg
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	115933
    michael_render

Name:	gta_5_render__fix_if_you_want__me_not_so_good__by_stalkersdxx-d6a37ca.jpg
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	115934
    render

Name:	gta_v_5_trevor_transparent_muzzle_flare_by_chrishartung-d6pydhu.jpg
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	115935
    trevor_transparent_muzzle_flare

Name:	HaS4iCS.jpg
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	115936

Name:	michael_copy2.jpg
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	115937

michael

-You can use these images in introduction download some pic Download any picture and wrote underneath Name of clan,skill any thing you want.
    Download any pic and Mark the font size large and put Kind of colors it gonna be special like
    Ex:
    Clan [Ez]

-a programs you can use it in introduction.:
    -http://www.fotor.com/app.html Here you can create your own covers and logos , etc... logos.

-http://www.flamingtext.com/ Here you can create too covers and cartoons etc...

-http://www.pizap.com/ Here you can edite pictures and add effects.

-http://www.logomakr.com/ Here you can use this program to create logo for your clan.

I 've seen some people ask how I do site?

-https://www.proboards.com/create-free-forum Here you can create a Forum for your clan.

-http://www.createaforum.com/ Here you can too create a forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    soory For Post it in wrong place.
    Last edited by NeuroX; 20-06-16, 06:49 PM.

Wrong Section, if you're posting a tutorial, there's a board for tutorials out this thread.
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
      Wrong Section, if you're posting a tutorial, there's a board for tutorials out this thread.
      Exactly.
      Question & Answer here.

This Threat must be Closed.
      -Tunisia <3

Comment

Originally posted by MrCapo View Post
        This Threat must be Closed.
        Leave that to admins, rules state that you shouldn't act like a moderator - follow it. Also try not to repeat what has been said.

Besides that this is a decent tutorial, but I think it has already been posted before. However your tutorial expands some of the points which is good but misses out some fundamental parts. Also rather than using those 3rd person websites, I'd recommend making a custom image or logo yourselves in Photoshop as it is more unique that way. Hell if you can't afford that, you can make some awesome custom designs in Powerpoint. Good tutorial overall.
        Last edited by Eliteus; 18-06-16, 04:44 PM.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          Leave that to admins, rules state that you shouldn't act like a moderator - follow it. Also try not to repeat what has been said.

Besides that this is a decent tutorial, but I think it has already been posted before. However your tutorial expands some of the points which is good but misses out some fundamental parts. Also rather than using those 3rd person websites, I'd recommend making a custom image or logo yourselves in Photoshop as it is more unique that way. Hell if you can't afford that, you can make some awesome custom designs in Powerpoint. Good tutorial overall.
          I'll keep that on my mind. thanks for the advice/
          -Tunisia <3

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post

Okay Eliteus ,Thanks

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X