Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which One Is Better?

Hello people out there!
    I am gonna test some single player mod packs which are GTA: United Public and the another one GTA: Anderius Alien City
    Which one should I prefer for good gameplay?

Depends on what you're looking for, both modifications are good and has some cool features. You should watch gameplays on both of these modifications and then decide which one do you like. I had played both of them and the GTA United was rather better than the other one.

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
      Depends on what you're looking for, both modifications are good and has some cool features. You should watch gameplays on both of these modifications and then decide which one do you like. I had played both of them and the GTA United was rather better than the other one.
      How did you installed it? When I install it, it stops during cinematic trailer
      How did you came over that?

Comment

None of those are good at all.
        Currently I am testing out the mod called 'GTA Underground'. Let me tell you a bit about it:
        GTA Underground

GTA Underground aims on putting a lot of R*'s game maps into one whole map with a few extra cities. Here is the map:

The map consists of the following states:
        - San Andreas
        - Vice City
        - Liberty City (GTA 3 version)
        - Bullworth (Map used in the game 'Bully'
        - Carcer City (Used in Manhunt)

- Mainland Liberty (Imaginary map)
        - Atlantis (Inspired by real life underground city except here it is above)
        - And many other locations for you to explore

- Rockstar Cities
        - Other Cities

The mod itself is actually under construction and can often crash as you reach incomplete areas but travelling to LC, VC, SA and Bullworth is no issue, the Manhunt map however needs to be complete and so do the other ones. The thing that makes it better than any other map mod is, Rockstar fans have always wanted to see a REAL 'GTA United' rather than just VC and LC which the 'GTA United' mod fails to offer. So yeh, this is what I recommend and what I am working with at the moment.

Also a quick note to anyone: If you are a good mapper and can work with 3ds Max, try offer your service to DKLuin, this way the mod is quicker to be complete and people will be able to have more fun.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          None of those are good at all.
          Currently I am testing out the mod called 'GTA Underground'. Let me tell you a bit about it:
          GTA Underground

GTA Underground aims on putting a lot of R*'s game maps into one whole map with a few extra cities. Here is the map:

The map consists of the following states:
          - San Andreas
          - Vice City
          - Liberty City (GTA 3 version)
          - Bullworth (Map used in the game 'Bully'
          - Carcer City (Used in Manhunt)

- Mainland Liberty (Imaginary map)
          - Atlantis (Inspired by real life underground city except here it is above)
          - And many other locations for you to explore

- Rockstar Cities
          - Other Cities

The mod itself is actually under construction and can often crash as you reach incomplete areas but travelling to LC, VC, SA and Bullworth is no issue, the Manhunt map however needs to be complete and so do the other ones. The thing that makes it better than any other map mod is, Rockstar fans have always wanted to see a REAL 'GTA United' rather than just VC and LC which the 'GTA United' mod fails to offer. So yeh, this is what I recommend and what I am working with at the moment.

Also a quick note to anyone: If you are a good mapper and can work with 3ds Max, try offer your service to DKLuin, this way the mod is quicker to be complete and people will be able to have more fun.
          Man that looks awesome can you provide me links?
          and yeah this above modification is capable with which kind of game engine (GTA SA or GTA VC or GTA LC)?

Comment

Originally posted by LoNeWoLF View Post
            Man that looks awesome can you provide me links?
            and yeah this above modification is capable with which kind of game engine (GTA SA or GTA VC or GTA LC)?
            Forum link for updates - Click here
            Download for the mod - Click here
            Download for the patch - Click here

It's a mod for GTA San Andreas therefore runs on the San Andreas engine, but other than engine, EVERYTHING changes, even the weather is different and unseen in the normal GTA San Andreas, also the radio, cars and a lot of pedestrians change. It's crazy man.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X