This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got in a problem

While i was replacing a mod i got error ''read beyond end of file'' looks like this problem will never be solved
    that was a skin
    Last edited by Blackbird; 01-07-16, 05:48 PM.

Try to uninstall that mod and then join the game, if not then try to re-install the whole game (Sanadreas+Sa-MP)
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

That problem is possible to solve, only if you reinstall your game folder so i suggest that you should reinstall the game.
      PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Re-install the game! MP And SA, i think you have already crupted your gta sa with mods etc! so better re install GTA -SA and samp!!

Comment

Not working
          i am tired of reinstalling it
          i press rebuild Archive when done putting the swat skin
          i used img tool
          i will try to delete all the folder and see tomorrow
          Last edited by Blackbird; 01-07-16, 05:47 PM.

Comment

I understand Your Situation but this is not the valid section in which you post Questions !! we have a Questions and Answers section so you need to post it there !!
            http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...ns-and-Answers
            THere you'll get all help needed
            Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Bro I had the same problem , I Think you getting error or you install mod incorrectly using IMG, I suggest you to Run your IMG As Administration , right click then Run as Administration , Than try to Install Mods.

Comment

Not only that is the problem
                Gta sa and samp does 'n popup when i was replacing the mod

Comment

Why dont you download IMG manually. And just replace files in samp folder its quite easy.. Moreover, file is compressed just 113 MBs..
                  http://gamerxserver.com/downloads/Ga...m-IMG-File.rar
                  Download it using this link.

Comment

can you all also give me a solution for how to fix GTA sa not opening

Comment

Well re install your original & default mods else try to reinstall GTA SA please make sure before reinstall to delete the whole folder.
                      Goodluck inform us if it's fixed or no else we will find new solution.

P.S: u can use Google to searcg for the file(s) the original & reinstall it

This link may help you: <link removed>
                      Last edited by Robo; 02-07-16, 07:45 AM. Reason: Not allowed to publish original gta-sa files, against license
                      -Tunisia <3

Comment

i will try this web
                        but i am already trying other download before you reply that web

Why i did not know before that if i put the GTA San Andreas in other location then it would work why i did not think this
                        Solved

lock the topic plz
                        Last edited by Robo; 02-07-16, 07:51 AM. Reason: triple post

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X