IRC Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRC Question

As i remember along time ago, i was registered as Next, but now i can't identify anymore, and when i visit irc.nl it automatically takes me to another page, tell me if it's not the irc website
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Registered nicknames and accounts will expire if they're not used for a long time, after which they'll be available for another user to take over.
    I guess you didn't log into your irc account for a while. You must register it.
    Last edited by Nick; 14-08-16, 09:11 PM.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Im not sure at all, but if I remember well accounts get deleted with 1 month of inactivity

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
        Im not sure at all, but if I remember well accounts get deleted with 1 month of inactivity
        That's unfair
        i didn't log in to my acc since September of 2015, almost a year ago.
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
          That's unfair
          i didn't log in to my acc since September of 2015, almost a year ago.
          Well it is the way it is, you can register again, won't really affect anything too much. Make sure you go on regularly on IRC just to keep your registered account saved though. (Sometimes I myself am too lazy to verify my name).
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

But the best way to avoid that is using a bnc (IRC bouncer).
            PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Then you are 24/7 online in IRC
              Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

The website is www.irc.tl (don't forget the www). It's part of IRC.TL policy that account with inactivity or not identified for 30 days will be automatically dropped (deleted), a regular registered user (that has active long enough) may request extension for the day for up to 3 months by using VACATION mode, type /msg NickServ HELP VACATION for information.
                KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                  The website is www.irc.tl (don't forget the www). It's part of IRC.TL policy that account with inactivity or not identified for 30 days will be automatically dropped (deleted), a regular registered user (that has active long enough) may request extension for the day for up to 3 months by using VACATION mode, type /msg NickServ HELP VACATION for information.
                  Finally a useful answer, I tried to register yesterday in #GamerX-chat with /ns command, i registered but i wrote a wrong password, and i couldn't verify my account, so i'm waiting some time to let it expire, then i'll register again, Thank you all
                  Stay low, Go fast.
                  Kill first, Die last.
                  One shot, One kill
                  No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Next, if you've forgotten your password, try to contact IRC.TL admin, and ask them if they can reset your IRC.tl PASSWORD (Join #operhelp or #help)
                    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Already irc.tl Network send ur hotmail to check account. If you forget that msg from irc.tl then automatic removing ur account ^^

+ https://www.irc.tl/forum/5/13/ If you forgot pass check this post
                      Last edited by MaRaZ; 15-08-16, 05:27 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X