Help Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Request

Guys,i have changed my in-game name and my name contains some kind of special characters so that I can't enter my account. Here's the old name: Urban_Legend. Please help me, thank you

What special letters??
    GamerX /cn command is synced with Sa-mp, so whatever you changed your name to it will work with samp browser too.
    If chosen name is not possible for usage, it is informed in game while trying to change use that kind of name.
    However, when it says taken name is cannot be used just relog into the server. It sometimes happens to me too that when I get disconnected sometimes server says change the name in browser l. Chosen name cannot be used.

Comment

there is some special characters in front of my account name as you can see, so that i can't log in
      Here is the picture

Comment

The " aren't included in your nickname.
        This only defines the name between this long sentence.
        Your nickname ingame is Bacteria.
        http://gamerxserver.com/stats.php?player_name=bacteria
        This is your account.
        "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Urban View Post
          there is some special characters in front of my account name as you can see, so that i can't log in
          Here is the picture
          There are no any special Characters used in your name.
          Check the third yellow colored line. *You changed your player name to Bacteria.
          You need to use Bacteria in your samp browser instead of using "Bacteria" as your nickname. Inverted commas cannot be used with NICKNAME.

Comment

Well well well another noob name change with silly symbols... (I have no idea how it is still possible!)
            You will have to wait Matite/Rick to fix it for you.

Bacteria is not his account (different Address) i checked, it is "<somesillycharacter>Bacteria".... Not sure exactly what character is that, only you knows... It seems to be space, but if i look up the name with space, it is not registered...

Be patient and be careful next time okay!
            Last edited by Robo; 07-09-16, 03:59 PM.
            KVIrc User

Comment

Sir, that's not my account, this guy has a same name as me, my account stats was : 25000 cookies, 4600 cakes, 17000 score, and thank you ROBO
              Last edited by Urban; 08-09-16, 06:06 AM.

Comment

You should try this; Press ALT + 0160 (with the zero) and then put your nickname, just like this.

*Bacteria

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X