Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do our discussion of our suggsestion are be read?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do our discussion of our suggsestion are be read?

ok so I read a thread about jetpack while there is a goo and there's admins tps and even players reply on that thread and they were discussing about the bad affect and good effect about that suggestion, so my question is.. do their discussion are really appreciated? I mean almost thread in suggestion section had no management or owner reply and I think only 1% of suggestion were added to real gamerx server, I know the admins developer are pretty busy but seriously they look like a very dumb for discussing in a thread with uncertainty decision from the developer

I don't know this is question or sarcasm but yeh..
    Last edited by KInta; 04-10-16, 02:14 PM.

i think its good thing so we come to know about people views on that suggestions and things obviously its a big community and managment scripting team has alot of work to do, they can be busy too just because they are busy it doesn't mean we should not talk about ideas/bugreports etc? nah they are not forever busy and they get time too whenever they get time they see the suggestions and do reply too, if you noticed Managment Left recently replied on very much suggestions you should not say they don't see these things. players should do their work like how they are doing and its not just on managment etc its on the scripter too Rick the gamerX scripter is currently busy nowdays and he said he can't promise at the moment about updates or future he said he is not sure whenever he will get time he will try to do. Managment can't say like this will be added and scripters are not even free to add it i think we should keep doing what we are doing but keep this thing out of your mind that they don't see it.

This is what rick said.

Hello,

My post will be a bad news for most of you but as you noticed there is no more update on GamerX since 2 month. I have a new job for a big company and I don't have many free time left in my life as I spend most of it with my friends or with an orange ball on the playgrounds.

I will try to continue to script for GamerX when I can but I can't promise anything.

Best luck to all, and I will try to come in game when I can

Rick.
    Last edited by Muaaz; 04-10-16, 02:35 PM.

Comment

so why those people keep posting useless post though the admins were busy, or maybe they just want to get a post number?

Comment

Originally posted by KInta View Post
        so why those people keep posting useless post though the admins were busy, or maybe they just want to get a post number?
        chances are like 30 out of 100 that the suggestion will be considered, your suggestion might need to be highly useful before it gets attention of the majority and thus encouraging the developers to take the busy time from their schedule to implement it...and about the comment by people, players review are primarily given importance. So even if the suggestion seems quite useful why bother working on it if the players are ok without it or that suggestion wont bring a draistic improvement, so although the developers are unable to view the suggestion frequently, its encouraged to share your valid opinion regarding the suggestion.
        the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by KInta View Post
          Useless posts? Only 'cause these suggestions can't be implemented at the moment, it doesn't mean they're useless. Actually I would say Suggestions, bug reports and complaints, are the only three useful sections on the whole forum.

And yeah, to be honest, rick is the only person who is capable to make most of these suggestions possible (since most of them are GM-related). Suggestions about something that has nothing to do with GM, are really few (like things about forum, or social stuff).

In this case, it's up to you if you want to post your suggestion or not. You could wait till rick is back if your suggestion is related to GM stuff, or post it anyway and maybe there is a chance that rick will read it in the future. The thing is, sometimes rick gets like 100 suggestions while he's inactive, and of course he will feel lazy as fuck to read them all 'cause he's a human.
          I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X