Improve FPS [extra files]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improve FPS [extra files]

I've seen other issues about uploading FPS, but this one has some extra stuffs that serve quite well if your PC is not very powerful, let's begin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I want to be brief, this is more for users who know how to edit your GTA. Make a backup for any errors, in my case I have no problems.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First:
    Download this file: http://familyjns.net/forum/files/dow...lhore-seu-fps/

When you open it you will see this:

It is in Portuguese, but just as simple. I already explained what to do with each file.

Second
    Well, let's start with '' tree without leaves '' which means '' Leafless trees ''
    This removes the leaves from the trees, they cause some lag.
    Just open your gta3.img (it's in the 'models'' folder of your GTA) and replace everything with those files with Alci's IMG Editor. Download Alci's IMG Editor here: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=17269

Third:
    Ignore the ''asiloader'', the truth I do not know what it is for, if some of you know, then very well.

Fourth:
    ''Crashes '' is a kind of mod that makes GTA have a lot more priority. Upload good FPS and remove the load bar when starting SAMP (can enter to play faster).
    Just open the file and install it in the root folder of your GTA.

Fifth:
    ''Super light effects '' decreases the quality of shooting effects, sparks, dust and blood. Just replace the .fxp and .txd files with those of your 'models' folder of your game. It comes with HD blood effects if you are interested.

Sixth:
    GTA Shriker is a program that reduces the textures of objects and skins. The GTA looks a little ugly with that, but it raises some FPS. It looks something like this:

Seventh:
    'Modloader' is a mod similar to trees without leaves but can be activated and deactivated within the game by pressing ESC> Options> Mod Configuration> Advanced and turn it ON / OFF. Just copy the files and paste them into the root folder of your GTA.

Eighth:
    ''No dust'' removes dust when firing. Just paste the files into the '' data '' folder of your GTA.

Nineth:
    ''No Shadows'' The name says the same as above, just place the NoShadows.asi in the root folder.

Tenth:
    ''Silent Patch'' Solve some textures bugs, the truth is not remarkable the mod. If they are to be installed put the files in root folder.

Eleventh:
    ''Timecyc'' makes the sky turn black which brings some FPS outdoors. Just replace the GTA initiator of the mod with the original and '' timecyc.dat, timecycp.dat and timecyc.aa '' put them in the '' data '' folder of your GTA.

That is all, sorry for the brevity, it is my first contribution to the community. See you in the game
    Last edited by Robo; 10-04-20, 04:21 PM. Reason: added warning
    Los más buenos siempre caen primero.
    Así que aprende a ser un hijo de puta de vez en cuando.

Interesting mods to reduce lag and increase fps.!

Comment

I will test this. Good tutorial

Comment

Originally posted by AlexM View Post
        Interesting mods to reduce lag and increase fps.!

I will test this. Good tutorial
        No hay problema, jeje.

English: No problem, jeje.

Comment

Please do not install/use the mods from Modloader part, and Slient Patch, and timecyc. These both known makes your game weird and may crash your game in server with modified objects like gamerx, I also do not recommend you using these as it may lead different game behavior/experience and causes bad sync within other player and so against the server rules which is a mod that give advantages. Alternatively, including the "no-shadow" you can disable this on game settings on your game or the advanced game video settings on your graphic card control panel, which is safer to improve your performance, doing a hardware upgrade might be the best alternative.

Read this similar topic i replied on:
          http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...MAXIMUM-ERRORS!
          Last edited by Robo; 03-03-17, 07:03 AM.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
            Please do not install/use the mods from Modloader part, and Slient Patch, and timecyc. These both known makes your game weird and may crash your game in server with modified objects like gamerx, I also do not recommend you using these as it may lead different game behavior/experience and causes bad sync within other player and so against the server rules which is a mod that give advantages. Alternatively, including the "no-shadow" you can disable this on game settings on your game or the advanced game video settings on your graphic card control panel, which is safer to improve your performance, doing a hardware upgrade might be the best alternative.

Read this similar topic i replied on:
            http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...MAXIMUM-ERRORS!
            Lol, sorry... I didn't know. I don't have problems with that... But thanks for the info, Robo!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X