Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorful Holding Objects

Hi GamerX

As many of yours have noticed, the GamerX got implemented with a new feature:

The possibility to creat an (/LHOS) or (/LHO) using HexCodes to paint it

So I decided to make basic and short tutorial to help in make simple this new and awesome feature

Here we Go:

Typing /MHO the current dialog box apears:

After read the dialog box carefully, you gonna starts to using the command :

So now i gonna explain step by step the following numbers:

352 = ITs the Object ID (Uzi weapon)

2 = Its the bone that the Object 352 will be atached (2 is the Bone of Head, you can check ingame the Bones ID's using (/BONES).

0 0 0 = Usefull to set the position of the object in relation with the Bone setted (0 = default position).

6 6 6 = Usefull to set the Rotation of the object in relation with the Bone setted (0 =default rotation).

1 1 1 = Usefull to set the Size of the object ( 1 = Default and minimun size).

0xFF00FF00 = Primary Color of the Object (352) (0xFF00FF00 = Green / 0xFFFF0000 = Red / 0xFF0000FF = Blue).

0xFFFF0000F = Secondary Color of the object (352).

0 = Slot used of the Object (As you can see at /MHO you can use 10 slots starting from 0 and end with 9.)

Ps.: You can use the /EHO (SLOT) to edit the object manually after creat it with the color applied.

Blue Object paint using (/mho 352 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 0xff0000ff 0x0000ffff 0)

Red Object paint using /mho 352 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 0xffff0000 0x0000ffff 0

Green Object paint using /mho 352 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 0xff00ff00 0x0000ffff 0

This is the most simple explanation that someone could explain the usage of the new feature to Paint holding objects.

Any Doubt or Something to ADD leave an commentary down.

Last edited by GenGar; 20-06-18, 08:40 PM.

One thing to add, particles/special holding objects can't be painted, thanks to Robo for informing me about this

Also thanks for this useful tutorial GenGar! This is very helpful for those who don't understand very well the painting holding objects feature.

Comment

• Robo
      Robo commented
      Editing a comment
      Those statement i said about particles and special object models already apply the same to /spoma It was known for long already.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X