Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPG View Post
    Im So Confused To Make A Spoma I Dont Understand I Think I Am Dumb
    I'll help you a bit. follow these simple steps and you will get many of the texture for your objects.

1- Goto this link http://textures.future-elife.com/?page=textures
    2- Select any texture you want to add (e.g. I selected texture 15993)
    3- Click "Show Code"
    4- When you click "Show code" a popup would come up
    5- Select the thing written in "Easy In-game command" (e.g. i got this for texture 15993: /edittexture 0 18202 w_towncs_t hatwall256hi)
    6- Go in-game and replace "/edittexture" with "/spoma" and in between /spoma and 0 add the object ID of the object you want the texture add to (e.g. /edittexture 0 18202 w_towncs_t hatwall256hi will be changed to /spoma <ObjectID> 0 18202 w_towncs_t hatwall256hi)
    7- Done

I hope you understand what i meant and it helps you too
    Last edited by Spraky_99; 22-12-14, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Ok guys if i want to use vgnground.txd how can i get vgnground.txd's id in-game?
      or the opposite!

if i have the ID for it, how can i know the txd file name?

Please HELP!

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
        Ok guys if i want to use vgnground.txd how can i get vgnground.txd's id in-game?
        or the opposite!

if i have the ID for it, how can i know the txd file name?

Please HELP!
        The vgnground.txd you mentioned is the Texture file name, you know the ID, then do it with the /spoma <pobid> <matidx> <ID> vgnground .....
        use the TXD workshop to get list of textures inside .TXD files (search for vgnground in gta3.img)
        KVIrc User

Comment

There is a weird bug in object 13657. It's a big area with a floor and wall boundaries but there is a larger area of invisible walls which I am not able to go through or put texture on. I have tried every index id but it isn't working, can someone help me with this?
          sigpicc:

Comment

Originally posted by Obese View Post
            There is a weird bug in object 13657. It's a big area with a floor and wall boundaries but there is a larger area of invisible walls which I am not able to go through or put texture on. I have tried every index id but it isn't working, can someone help me with this?
            Object collision area isn't always need the texture map, the invisible wall is just a collision without texture...
            Use alternative like placing another wall object or runway on the invisible collision then you can texture it.
            KVIrc User

Comment

why we dont add Textuer Studio in the script is easy to use i think !

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X