[TUTORIAL]How to put your own songs in GTA SA Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TUTORIAL]How to put your own songs in GTA SA Radio

Hello , everybody . This is a tutorial about putting your own songs in GTA SA Radio

Follow the easy two steps :

1. You should place shortcuts to your audio files (or the actual files, if you prefer that) in this folder:

\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\User Tracks\

2. Then you need to use the Scan User Tracks function in the User Tracks Options submenu under Audio Setup menu. (In the game !!!)

Also if you've got your audio files in a single folder or drive, placing a shortcut to that folder or drive is enough. Makes the job easier when you've got a lot of audio files.
    MP3/WMA/WAV formats are supported.

And Important Make sure that you scanned the tracks in the Audio options. And when you're in a vehicle, make sure that you have selected the User Tracks Radio Station.

Regards
    Toxic_Ro
    Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 03-11-13, 06:10 PM.

I think that's can will be good if you more explain with pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by bobby View Post
      I think that's can will be good if you more explain with pictures.
      Okay . i`l try to add some pictures . Thank you for idea.

EDIT: I Finished adding pictures ! :P
      Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 03-11-13, 06:11 PM.

Comment

I think every one know this.If u have a better idea to add songs in radiostation. u can add ur songs by opening sounds like general gfx etc and change the loading sound.Cars sound .walking sounds explosion sound etc and many more.
        Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

Originally posted by Boss View Post
          I think every one know this.If u have a better idea to add songs in radiostation. u can add ur songs by opening sounds like general gfx etc and change the loading sound.Cars sound .walking sounds explosion sound etc and many more.
          Well... I didn't knew this. How to add those songs but I wanted to add songs and this helped me a lot. Nice tutorial.

Comment

I have just seen the tutorial. I've always wanted to add songs to gta-sa. Thanks for the helpful tutorial!

EDIT: It doesn't work. -_-
            Last edited by BllaTe; 04-11-13, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BllaTe View Post
              I have just seen the tutorial. I've always wanted to add songs to gta-sa. Thanks for the helpful tutorial!

It does. I added songs with it, You must have not scanned it from options.

Comment

Try to copy the songs u want and then paste shortcuts of them in user track then go in-game and scan.

Comment

Here's a clearly video explains how to add the songs you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnZqN9G_v4Q

PS: Do this each time you enter the game in order to make the songs work..
                  In-Game: ESC > Options > Audio Setup > User Track Options > Play Mode (Radio) and then press Scan User Tracks.... After that go back to the game and get into any nearby vehicle then choose "User Track Player" by changing the radios using 'R' button
                  PS: you should do those ways above each time you enter in order to make your radio work

Or there's an easier way which is to scan your user tracks automatically once you join the game..
                  ESC > Options > Audio Setup > User Track Options > Automatic Media Scan (ON)
                  Last edited by Multihunter; 30-08-14, 08:03 AM.

Comment

nice .

Comment

thx i was having a trouble to put my user track xD now iknow

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X