How to install GTA:SA Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to install GTA:SA Mods

Hello, today i'm going to show you how to install GTA:SA Mods ... just you've to follow me Step by Step:
    1st. You've to download the IMG tool file:

If you don't know where to get it, download it by clicking here

2nd.

3rd.

4th.

5th.

Well, you must to choose gta3, if you did Ctrl+L and didn't see gta3..

then you've to open anydrive where your san andreas located, then try to find, Models and then open it and you will see gta3

6th. Then you've to open the mod file again and check the name of it for example it has two files, bat.dff, bat.txd

Click on Edit > find or use F2

7th. Put bat.dff on your search as you see on the pic:

8th. Then open the mod file again...

9th. then follow this pic:

such as*

10th. And do that too with bat.txd but Change bat.dff on the search to bat.txd and open the mod again and take the bat.txd into the replace place and edit the name will be ONLY bat, edit it to bat.txd and use open and Join the Game And finally YOU'RE DONE!

Other way to install cars, boats, nrgs, helis or planes ONLY:

download it by clicking here: http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads...d-installer-11

When you finish the Extract, it will not work with you if you haven't got Microsoft .Net, then you can get it from here: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en...ylang=en&id=26

Then when it open with you, click on install mod :

Then click on browse that "ABOVE"

And direct it into san andreas game and when you finish click on the browse DOWN
    and direct it into the mod what you want to Install and then you gonna see that pic:

Then edit the name.. whatever you want and choose the car name from the list, and click on install and click on Exit if you want to quit the installer or Play San Andreas if you want to play san andreas, by the way the vehicle which you installed can be found on gamerx for example if you installed the mod into sultan car join GamerX and use /v sultan.. that's what i mean.

Notes: This is a simple mod, you can use any mod whatever you want not only bat.txd, bat.dff, anymod you gonna download must has thefilename.dff and thefilename.txd, and if you saw other files don't touch them because you may break your game, if you have any problem with it pm me on irc and gonna help you when i'm online.
    you may also comment your problems here.
    Last edited by Taz; 05-03-14, 10:03 AM.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X