Countdown to race starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown to race starts

Just like for the events, it'd be nice to have a countdown to race starts, so that the players can know exactly how many seconds are left before a race starts.
    I noticed each race starts around 40 seconds after someone joins it. However, if no one joins it, it seems to cancel after 1 minute sharp. In my opinion, that distinction should be abolished and a set amount of time should be set instead (50 seconds just like for the events, maybe?).
    It's not a big deal, but since there's a countdown to the events, why not set one for the races too?

The race timer is relative, depending to the player state wether they are joined or ready yet it will stop the unfinished timer and just start the race. It would looks like telling a lie when it says 1 minute to start but it suddenly starts before 40 seconds since everyone is ready, just like your download time indicator, it's relative to your speed at approximate time. If the method is changed to a fixed time like how event is, then whoever joined fast should still wait 50 seconds even no one else will join again. However after everyone is ready, there is also delay before a race countdown start, i don't really know what is it.
    KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X