Admin Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Color

I hope if color of Id of Admins be yellow like the ID of Trusted Player is Green

[18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

I like that as well !

Rickkkk...

Comment

Yes please!
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

It's nice from my point of vew as well !

Comment

Good suggestion, but I don't like that shade of yellow, it's not fitting and actually hurts the eyes if it's in the chat, perhaps the yellow shade used in bots for example? That could be absolutely amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
            Good suggestion, but I don't like that shade of yellow, it's not fitting and actually hurts the eyes if it's in the chat, perhaps the yellow shade used in bots for example? That could be absolutely amazing.
            1)I just used Paint color can be yellow and about the shade that rick will choose
            2) Do u mean those helping bots then i think it is better that they are of orange color><

Originally posted by Cashewz
            I agree, but also a command to turn it back to white if possible please
            Yes if it is possible,Admins can do this using the /panel command to turn the color to White
            PS: if any one asks that there must be multi color id option then it will look weird
            Last edited by LoGeX; 04-03-17, 04:39 PM.

Comment

I don't really like it, it will just take more space to cut my chat by 16 characters.

<Krrish[M4]> {71C709}(51) {FFFFFF}..

[20:53:06] <Jafri> (15) /lho mask

Perhaps for donator.
              KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by LoG View Post
                2) Do u mean those helping bots then i think it is better that they are of orange color><
                I didn't mean the orange colour, I actually meant the colours in the actual bots (SFRouteBot, Fake Ouka etc..) I'd love to see that shade implemented.

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                  I don't really like it, it will just take more space to cut my chat by 16 characters.

Perhaps for donator.
                  I already told that
                  Yes if it is possible,Admins can do this using the /panel command to turn the color to White

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                    We should all do a vote
                    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Easier way to detect admins by cheaters, useless thought..

Comment

Always wanted this not sure if yellow would look as good as TP Green does tho! :c hope it can be changeable xD

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                          Easier way to detect admins by cheaters, useless thought..
                          Cheaters aren't that stupid to not check /admins, well lets suppose they are, what makes yellow colour reserved for admins in their view? Can't they think green colour of trusted players is for admins? They already know that something called server admins exist.

Comment

Nice idea.
                            Los más buenos siempre caen primero.
                            Así que aprende a ser un hijo de puta de vez en cuando.

Comment

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
                              Always wanted this not sure if yellow would look as good as TP Green does tho! :c hope it can be changeable xD
                              I told that check it

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X