AFK ZONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK ZONE

So what I was thinking that we should have afk zone. When someone went afk without pausing their game so they will automatically send to afk zone after 5 or 10 mins. In this way they will b safe from getting spawnkill.

We have ''Anti-Spawn kill'' system , so its their fault to went afk without pressing ''esc'' in my opinion is not needed to add this .
    Last edited by Medik; 12-03-17, 09:22 PM. Reason: fixed

Comment

What if someone wanted to stay afk in his own area without getting teleported anywhere else, so i don't really see the point from adding this feature as there are many places and teleports where you can go afk without getting spawn killed by someone.

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
        What if someone wanted to stay afk in his own area without getting teleported anywhere else, so i don't really see the point from adding this feature as there are many places and teleports where you can go afk without getting spawn killed by someone.
        i guess this feature would be abused, lets suppose a player is fighting against other player, so to dont be killed he probably gonna abuse of this command to avoid death , and if a admins come to complain about him, he will use the excuse "i was afk, not fighiting"

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
          Same , not needed
          [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
          [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

The spawnkill only happens if the person goes afk without pressing esc. And pressing esc doesn't take 2 seconds, only a finger movement. If it didn't wanted to, what can server do about? It is totally fault of the person.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X