AntiSpawn Kill Protection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AntiSpawn Kill Protection.

Always when you spawn at the event or dm, you have 10 seconds antispawn Kill protection.so my suggestion is that The player should lose anti spawn protection when he start shoot with guns.

I don't understand mate.

Comment

Originally posted by DanGeR View Post
      Always when you spawn at the event or dm, you have 10 seconds antispawn Kill protection.so my suggestion is that The player should lose anti spawn protection when he start shoot with guns.
      This suggestion is already ingame. When you shoot another player in event or outside, it types 'Anti-Spawn Protection Off' and closes it.
      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Bad idea. If so, it would be annoying if the players were running around with spawnkill, since the server is DeathMatch. 10 seconds is a lot in my opinion. I would be good with 5 seconds... And in CTF they would only run around, they would take the flag with ASK.
        Los más buenos siempre caen primero.
        Así que aprende a ser un hijo de puta de vez en cuando.

Comment

Originally posted by En3rGy View Post
          Bad idea. If so, it would be annoying if the players were running around with spawnkill, since the server is DeathMatch. 10 seconds is a lot in my opinion. I would be good with 5 seconds... And in CTF they would only run around, they would take the flag with ASK.
          That won't be called a spawn protection anymore, even with the 10 seconds spawn killing protection people can still spawn kill other teams in event, let's take for example GRC ctf, u do see how people spawn kill other team when they rush on them at one time so even with that 10 seconds spawn killing protection people still get spawn killed, and that's why people just gets bored and leave that event.

Comment

Take a stopwatch and start counting up to 10 seconds. And then in your mind make the time that it takes to appear in CTF ... You realize that it is a lot. I would suggest something like this but I guess the whole server adjusted to 10 seconds.
            Los más buenos siempre caen primero.
            Así que aprende a ser un hijo de puta de vez en cuando.

Comment

Take a stopwatch and start counting up to 10 seconds. And then in your mind make the time that it takes to appear in CTF ... You realize that it is a lot. I would suggest something like this but I guess the whole server adjusted to 10 seconds.
              Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
              That won't be called a spawn protection anymore, even with the 10 seconds spawn killing protection people can still spawn kill other teams in event, let's take for example GRC ctf, u do see how people spawn kill other team when they rush on them at one time so even with that 10 seconds spawn killing protection people still get spawn killed, and that's why people just gets bored and leave that event.
              What are you both actually arguing on??

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
              This suggestion is already ingame. When you shoot another player in event or outside, it types 'Anti-Spawn Protection Off' and closes it.
              So, what do you suggest, thread starter?
              KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                What are you both actually arguing on??
                I am not arguing anything, i was just explaining to him why 5 seconds protection isn't enough. The anti-spawn protection is good as it is right now, so i don't see any reason to change it. Even tho people can still kill u while u have that 10 secs.

Comment

Originally posted by DanGeR View Post
                  It already happens, does not it?

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X