Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing In Vw

Hello Guys,
    AS These i get rammed by npcs adn all other player sometimes other players kills racers while racing and yes i reported too but i lost my race casue of that so i have thought of an idea that if we wcould race in vw and after race we would be spawned to our original world.I have seen this in many server and it is pretty cool too.

P.S.-My English Is A bit Bad
    No Offence Please .
    Im Dope

Many racers face those problems. Last time this suggestion about racing in a virtual world was added and then later change back to virtual world 0. I'm not sure why it was reverted but I think it was because of some races that load objects and the objects couldn't be load in another virtual world.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      Many racers face those problems. Last time this suggestion about racing in a virtual world was added and then later change back to virtual world 0. I'm not sure why it was reverted but I think it was because of some races that load objects and the objects couldn't be load in another virtual world.
      I think rick Can Take Care Of That,Yes i too face many problem while racing
      Im Dope

Comment

Racing in virtual worlds sucks.

- No one sees racers
        - When you race you're almost completely alone on the map, which is no fun at all
        - There was a problem with passengers in racer cars
        - it sucks
        - Many racers complainted about it and wanted them back in vw 0
        - In vw 0 you've ghost mode which is already a big help

Addition: I've participated in thousands of races and yet I've never been killed? And crashing in NPCs is like crashing in trees or buildings. It's part of racing. I'm afraid people will suggest to remove the whole map soon to make it easier
        Last edited by Left; 29-03-17, 06:57 AM.
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
          Racing in virtual worlds sucks.

- No one sees racers
          - When you race you're almost completely alone on the map, which is no fun at all
          - There was a problem with passengers in racer cars
          - it sucks
          - Many racers complainted about it and wanted them back in vw 0
          - In vw 0 you've ghost mode which is already a big help

Addition: I've participated in thousands of races and yet I've never been killed? And crashing in NPCs is like crashing in trees or buildings. It's part of racing. I'm afraid people will suggest to remove the whole map soon to make it easier
          I too got often killed by players at ga or giving player god mode in races would be a plus point
          Im Dope

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X