/Report suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /Report suggestion

My suggestion is new commands for report, that new commands can be "/RemoveReport <PlayerID/PlayerName> <Reason>" (reason optional) like "/RemoveReport 20 Wrong ID". i suggest that because 2 times i reported the wrong ID at the momment of report cheaters or rulebreakers, and other players maybe reported wrong ID.

Second new command can be "/EditReport <PlayerID/PlayerName> <New reason> " because sometimes when i see some player hacking or rulebreaking, i do that "/Report 3 2shots" (its an example) and then i see he uses aimbot, and at this momments, i wish to edit my report, and maybe to other players happened the same.

Third new command can be "/ReportHelp" that will show help of all report commands "/report, /editreport, /removereport" and his function.

Message sent to admins after type that commands can be:
    Remove report: "Churre_[R] (ID:32) removed the report to GXTempNameID1 (ID:1)" (Example)
    Edit report: "Churre_[R] (ID: 32) edited report to GXTempNameID1 (ID:1) to: [new reason])" (Example)

Or maybe other messages sent to admins, but thats my suggestion.

Was already suggested here before:
    http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...-Report-Reason

You can also report the same player twice in case you want to correct it, or just PM online admins about it.
    The remove report sounds useless instead people can abuse it to spam..

However, looking at the technical structure right now, it's not going to be easy as report are not saved like that, Reports are send, it's like an e-mail, you send an email with wrong text, wrong subject, wrong address, there is no way to return it. The report system need to be changed to save per-player report (instead of "send"), then your suggestion could be made easier.
    KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X