[Gamemode] Value suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Gamemode] Value suggestion

Before to post I want to say that my ideas got some improvements I hope in better side.
    Cookies: To get cookies you need to kill players:
    /ks system should be changed to:
    15 kills = 3 cookies,
    25 kills = 5 cookies,
    50 kills = 10 cookies.
    Extra note: I think the idea about giving money to 15 kills is good so it should stay.
    Cakes:
    About cakes I think there is nothing to change, buying properties and getting money and cake per minute is good.
    Biscuits:
    I think the reward for winning a race is good to change to biscuits.
    1st place – 3 biscuits
    2nd place – 2 biscuits
    3rd place – 1 biscuit
    Also if you made a new record you will be rewarded by 5 biscuits.
    Icecreams: Should be given for winning events. As far as I know not all events reward players by Icecreams, but if this suggestion will be accepted it should be changed.
    Money: Nothing to add, buying properties, killing people, green zone, etc.
    If this idea will be approved also it is useful to make something like /valuehelp(/vh) so it could give you information what is cookie or cake, how to get it, how to use it, etc.

Yes , that's good idea and players withdraw much (Cookies - Cakes - Biscuits - Icecreams - Money) and i think we need add that's in /Chelp & /ph.

Comment

As with the other thread I can only agree to these points.

Comment

I don't really agree to this topic. The thing that should be accepted is the killing one . The race one i don't like this idea cause the player will have fights that you rammed me , i don't got biscuits, give my biscuits back and it will be a spam.
        So sorry jumper but i will have to give a -1 to this topic

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
          I don't really agree to this topic. The thing that should be accepted is the killing one . The race one i don't like this idea cause the player will have fights that you rammed me , i don't got biscuits, give my biscuits back and it will be a spam.
          So sorry jumper but i will have to give a -1 to this topic
          what kind of reason is that lol?

OT: I agree to all the listed points

Comment

Now we are bored of earning cash in race because there are many ways of earning cash but what about biscuits, we get biscuits only when admin gives us and in events only....

Comment

I like that biscuits would be replaced from winning events and put into winning races and adding icecreams as a reward for winning events because icecreams are sort of neglected and are a little more difficult to get right now compared to the others, and the race reward at the moment isn't really rewarding (in my opinion..) due to the fact that money doesn't have much use in this server.

Although.. I was wanting to ask, would you still get biscuits if it was only you who joined the race? I don't think you should as you aren't challenging anyone and you'll obviously win, if you were the only person to join and managed to beat the record I think it'd be fair to get the reward though. But anyways, you've suggested a great idea. +1

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X