X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Language Suggestion

Hello GamerX ,
    i saw much players in server don't speak english and i think we should add a subforum for Other Language like (French - arabic - russian...)

As it was suggested in the old forum and many people accept it so from me +1

Comment

A couple things...

- No matter how many players want this, it will have to be moderated by an admin who is actually fluent in the languages. Yes we do have a few, it's just depending on the level and the amount of free time they have to moderate it, whether they want to do it is also up to them.

- If I remember correctly, we used to have multiple Language forums. However they were removed for a reason I forgot... Possibly because they were not used much or contained racism etc.
      Last edited by Coickid; 09-10-13, 12:35 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coickid View Post
        A couple things...

- No matter how many players want this, it will have to be moderated by an admin who is actually fluent in the languages. Yes we do have a few, it's just depending on the level and the amount of free time they have to moderate it, whether they want to do it is also up to them.

- If I remember correctly, we used to have multiple Language forums. However they were removed for a reason I'm unaware of. Possibly because they were not used much.
        Yes i remember they were removed for a reason and i know why it was removed

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
          Yes i remember they were removed for a reason and i know why it was removed
          People was not using them very much.

Comment

Indeed Hoss. The dutch section wasn't used much. You can say actually never ( i do speak Dutch and English )

Comment

GamerX is an International server but most people join it can speak English so If u can Understand English, No need for another language.
              Last edited by varun; 11-10-13, 10:39 AM.
              sigpic
              A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
              I Can Survive.

Comment

Originally posted by varun View Post
                GamerX is an English server and most people join it can speak English so If u can Understand English, No need for another language.
                It's actually an International server... No matter what language you speak. Some may or may not understand language, yet they need to be prepared as it will be their fault if they break the rules even if everything is written in english.
                sigpic

Comment

We never actually removed the language boards. We just never recreated them, mainly because they werent used that much.

There are just a few language boards that could really be useful, such as Spanish, French, Russian and Arabic (classic). As mentioned by Coickid above; every language needs an Admin to take of it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X