Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Gamemode] Hide and Seek

1st team gets miniguns
    2nd team gets no weapons and 1 hp and has to hide from the seekers.

Simple idea,but with custom maps,it would be great.

full hp, cause its minigun, and falldamage. and after 1 round teams switch. And maybe prophunt in the future, like choose your holding object that is on bone 10 (foot) and go and try to blend in. however if the attackers shoot, with m4 lets say, 30% damage goes back to them, unless they are hitting the enemy.
    plus one
    I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

Originally posted by Rinu View Post
      full hp, cause its minigun, and falldamage.
      Didnt think about that

Comment

yez plz, and the prophunt idea rinu suggested, not possible to be good in samp.
        And allow us to use animations in such a gamemode

Comment

I think Hide n Seek would be a great event. Here is my take on the suggestion.

-Hiders get to a menu and choose /lhos objects as disguises.
          -Hiders can change disguises at anytime by loading the menu with a command
          -Seekers get a menu to choose their weapons at the beginning.
          -Seekers must find and kill Hiders
          -Hiders need to survive
          -Everyone is invisible on the minimap except seekers can see eachother.
          -There is a time limit to the event.
          -After time is up, the hiders still alive are rewarded.
          -If all hiders are dead, the seeker(s) with the most kills is/are rewarded.

Comment

Great idea

Comment

Your event suggestin is very good . We only need to talk a little bit about the Event. Nicoud's extra suggestion for the event is very good. A Labyrinth Map would be funny

Prof. Dr. Tarantula
              Last edited by Tarantula; 08-06-15, 11:12 AM.
              Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

From me? it's good Idea, but i've posted it from along time ago, you denied it!

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ight=Hide+Seek
                http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ight=Hide+Seek

Make sure you search before posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
                  Make sure you search before posting!
                  Before talking about "before" make sure you check the date before you say "read before posting". It's obviously that this thread was started before those two threads.
                  They are not denied yet, they are ignored so this one was just bumped by nicoud.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

This gamemode would be amazing!

Comment

Great Idea ! Seekers should be lost heath if they shoot the original object and healing if they shoot the Hider

Comment

Absolutely Great Idea! +1 And.. it Would be great Like this:

Seeker spawns where Bigsmoke was taken with Ballas near Daniels House. First one to Join this event Gets to be known as Seeker and he will be Frozen with a Minigun so he cant see where others are Hiding.

For the Hiders, They should get a Special command only for event /hide to hide themself where they want to hide.

After the Event Starts the Seeker gets a limited time to Find the Hiders if he looses All Hiders gets 5 Cookies and 1 event point. If the Seeker wins only he/she will get the Same Price.

It would be more awesome if we get the Ability to create our Own HNS event.

Edit: I wanna create the first map

Hope you enjoy,
                        Thanks for Reading.
                        Last edited by Nancy; 25-10-15, 03:36 PM.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

+1 definitely to HNS event!
                          sigpicc:

Comment

+1 You should be able to pick who you play with too (I wanna play with Persil, BG, Jurggy, Ariana and no strangers). The command should be /hns and then it should take you to player list and from there you should be able to pick the players you wanna play with. Finally on the setting up, you should be able to pick a map. On the receiving end, a hns request should arrive and with an accept and decline option.
                            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I like this suggestion !

+1
                              GIVE ME MY CAMERA, MOM -_-

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X