Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update-Rule

PM sent to Loaijs (ID:60): u cant do this its against rule
    [19:38:42] * PM from TP Loaijs (ID:60): do what?
    PM sent to Loaijs (ID:60): u r TP MAN
    PM from TP Loaijs (ID:60): i know the rules
    [19:40:46] * PM sent to Loaijs (ID:60): using veh in duel
    * PM from TP Loaijs (ID:60): i didnt use a command, i took a vehicle
    * PM from TP Loaijs (ID:60): you should spend some time reading the rules
    * PM sent to Loaijs (ID:60): its still unfair i already asked roddja its agains rule
    * PM sent to Loaijs (ID:60): flogril is one who use that shit trick
    * PM from TP Loaijs (ID:60): i dont care about what some admin said, the rules dont say that
    * PM from TP Loaijs (ID:60): i've seen admins use it
    [19:42:20] * PM sent to Loaijs (ID:60): nope
    * PM sent to Loaijs (ID:60): IG rules need to be update
    * PM from TP Loaijs (ID:60): and i wont take the "updated rules" from a no one
    * PM sent to Loaijs (ID:60): yeah

Not blaming Loaijs
    I am just saying that there need to be add 1 more rule like its unfair to use veh in duel :
    + Your can't use Vehicle /command or enter nearest vehicle to evade death during Duel/Fight.
    Its unfair so IDK about other user but i find this unfair

It is not unfair. The vehicles created by server are there and you can use them whenever you want, even if you are in a fight. You can even steal it from the player as server veh are NOT locked, differently of spawned cars.

Rule may stay as it is now -1

Comment

Nope...not happening
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Also it's a damn hard work for admins to follow any minute about players reporting about this situation.
        Peace&Love

Comment

When 2 players are dming, and one of them got in the nearest vehicle and drive off, it isn't a rulebreak as they didn't spawned a vehicle by a command. If they spawn a vehicle by a command, thats a rulebreak. Getting in the nearest vehicle isn't unfair.
          Last edited by Nick; 20-04-17, 05:24 PM.
          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.wick View Post
            PM sent to Loaijs (ID:60): u cant do this its against rule
            [19:38:42] * PM from TP Loaijs (ID:60): do what?
            PM sent to Loaijs (ID:60): u r TP MAN
            PM from TP Loaijs (ID:60): i know the rules
            [19:40:46] * PM sent to Loaijs (ID:60): using veh in duel
            * PM from TP Loaijs (ID:60): i didnt use a command, i took a vehicle
            * PM from TP Loaijs (ID:60): you should spend some time reading the rules
            * PM sent to Loaijs (ID:60): its still unfair i already asked roddja its agains rule
            * PM sent to Loaijs (ID:60): flogril is one who use that shit trick
            * PM from TP Loaijs (ID:60): i dont care about what some admin said, the rules dont say that
            * PM from TP Loaijs (ID:60): i've seen admins use it
            [19:42:20] * PM sent to Loaijs (ID:60): nope
            * PM sent to Loaijs (ID:60): IG rules need to be update
            * PM from TP Loaijs (ID:60): and i wont take the "updated rules" from a no one
            * PM sent to Loaijs (ID:60): yeah

Not blaming Loaijs
            I am just saying that there need to be add 1 more rule like its unfair to use veh in duel :
            + Your can't use Vehicle /command or enter nearest vehicle to evade death during Duel/Fight.
            Its unfair so IDK about other user but i find this unfair
            Why this shouldn't be a rule?
            There are times when you're on a kill spree n' there's a hacker who for sure is to kill you n' in such times, you obviously can't teleport away in a duel even if it's for sure is a hacker as admins are still to check him/her. In such cases, the only way out is to take a near by vehicle and drive off.

About your mention of me using this rule.
            I'm not the only one who use this "trick". It is used by many more n' you're free to use it as well. Also, I don't think that Roddja would have said that its against the rules, but even if she said it, you shouldn't ask other players to not to do it just because a single admin said it. According to GamerX rules, its totally fair. You may ask a player to follow this rule if it by some disaster gets added as a new rule, but until that time, we are free to do it. Anyway -1.

Comment

Kk so i can use that to evade death hmm

Comment

there should not be any change in rules.

Comment

Spawning a vehicle is different from driving one off, one of them is something you can't factor into a duel, I can't predict someone spawning a car, but I can see them walking to a car and even shoot them as they enter and after they start driving.

But, I still mind 1 thing, when someone enters a vehicle then uses speed boost or other fire modes, that disallows you from shooting them after they got into the vehicle as they can just fly away and I don't see action taken against that, even tho it's common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoutZ View Post
                    But, I still mind 1 thing, when someone enters a vehicle then uses speed boost or other fire modes, that disallows you from shooting them after they got into the vehicle as they can just fly away and I don't see action taken against that, even tho it's common sense.
                    This is the one that should be clarified into rules, just as how death evading with command (boost command) and abusing vehicle mode to annoy players (to evade death in fight). Many people find it not clear yet.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X