Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

1) My suggestion is that a hacker who have been kicked by AC System because of many reports after kicing that player 2 times it would be a cool down system like if a player is kicked 2 times he could join the game by 15 mins and the time will increase after every kick as in my time zone none admin is online and it sucks that hacker kills everyone and uses hacks and make a disturbance in-game and it causes much trouble if we players report them they get kicked and rejoins the many the time player gets kick he rejoins this Suck because of that im suggesting this.

2)My Second suggestion if the tp can kick a hacker in absence of admin and can add a cool down timer of next he rrejoin for Ex a tp kicks a hacker he could set a timer after The time X He could rejoin the game something like that.
    Im Dope

I'm not sure if that's possible to be scripted, although looks like a decent idea.
    About your second suggestion, it has been stated many times before that Trusted Players will not be granted any punishing commands.

Comment

(1)Well, it's very nice idea but in my opinion it will be better if the hacker got banned after kicked 2times but its ok"15 mins"(+1 for the first suggestion)
      (2)no i don't think it's a cool idea if tp can kick hacker in absence of admins but the liked the timer & it's better if the timer "auto works" and any admin can stop him or add any time he want (on/off)

Comment

Originally posted by Rolox View Post
        1) My suggestion is that a hacker who have been kicked by AC System because of many reports after kicing that player 2 times it would be a cool down system like if a player is kicked 2 times he could join the game by 15 mins and the time will increase after every kick as in my time zone none admin is online and it sucks that hacker kills everyone and uses hacks and make a disturbance in-game and it causes much trouble if we players report them they get kicked and rejoins the many the time player gets kick he rejoins this Suck because of that im suggesting this.

2)My Second suggestion if the tp can kick a hacker in absence of admin and can add a cool down timer of next he rrejoin for Ex a tp kicks a hacker he could set a timer after The time X He could rejoin the game something like that.
        about the tps thing , we ain't admins bud we are just players with extra commands we can't be trusted on the kick command (in my opinion)
        Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war... Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They're two sides of the same coin... to protect something... another must be sacrificed. *Madara Uchiha*

Comment

Well , what if their reports was wrong ? , maybe the player is just lagging or bugged sometimes ..

the scond suggestion cold already explained above .

Comment

Originally posted by EviL_ View Post

Well , what if their reports was wrong ? , maybe the player is just lagging or bugged sometimes ..

the scond suggestion cold already explained above .
            But most the time hackers get kicked and That's why im saying for 2-3 Kicks for a cooldown timer if the player is lagging he could get 2-3 chances to fix it

Im Dope

Comment

I don't agree with first suggestion -1 because the /report command will be abused, I know because sometimes, the players announce in main chat, or using /me - /me2 saying "/report <some id> lag.cs" or some reason like that, or sometimes they announce the /report command with a fake reason, this is why i don't agree with this suggestion.

I'm undecided about your second suggestion, if they are trusted, maybe they could be allowed to use kick command, but the /kick command is work of admins, this is why i'm undecided about your second suggestion...
              But most the time hackers get kicked and That's why im saying for 2-3 Kicks for a cooldown timer if the player is lagging he could get 2-3 chances to fix it

Chances to fix internet? Is not easy to fix internet...

And my suggestion is this: Maybe TPs could be allowed to use /j command to jail other players, because see the rulebreakers is easy, but jail command is also work of admins... I'm not sure about my suggestion
              Last edited by Churre; 27-05-17, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
                I don't agree with first suggestion -1 because the /report command will be abused, I know because sometimes, the players announce in main chat, or using /me - /me2 saying "/report <some id> lag.cs" or some reason like that, or sometimes they announce the /report command with a fake reason, this is why i don't agree with this suggestion.

I'm undecided about your second suggestion, if they are trusted, maybe they could be allowed to use kick command, but the /kick command is work of admins, this is why i'm undecided about your second suggestion...

Chances to fix internet? Is not easy to fix internet...

And my suggestion is this: Maybe TPs could be allowed to use /j command to jail other players, because see the rulebreakers is easy, but jail command is also work of admins... I'm not sure about my suggestion
                But It need 5 players to report a player by that he/she gets kicked and i am suggesting for a cool down timer for the kick not the ban thing Understand?
                Im Dope

Comment

But It need 5 players to report a player by that he/she gets kicked and i am suggesting for a cool down timer for the kick not the ban thing Understand?
                  And what if the players starts abusing of /report command?

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

And what if the players starts abusing of /report command?
                    Never seen someone abused player command ? have you seen? and this for welfare of our homie so i think it should be added nvm

Thanks For your suggestion.
                    Im Dope

Comment

Your first suggestions seems good, agree.
                      About second, It was already suggested many times in past (more than 10 times) and got rejected.

Comment

Never seen someone abused player command ? have you seen? and this for welfare of our homie so i think it should be added nvm
                        Yes few times, there is even complain from player on this forum about that. You never see it because you don't see reports.
                        KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post

Yes few times, there is even complain from player on this forum about that. You never see it because you don't see reports.
                          But it is something we guys need or daily when none admin is on we can't play sweetly just getting rekt by hackers.
                          I think you guys should do a test run for that ? for a week and see the results.
                          Im Dope

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X