Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Trip

Hello,
    In the server i tried to send a duel request for someone in the road trip so i can

It would be better to not allow any other player to annoy in road trip players.

Road Trip is not a race it's just a trip around San andreas & leaded by the road tripper so it's something OPEN not a seriously event, GamerX is giving the freedom to players, Especially in road trips.
    Simply i'm not with you in this suggestion.

Comment

As Ultraz said, road trip is not a race it's just a trip where people starts chillin around following the leader of that road trip for p-goos and so ever, so when someone starts a road trip and u type /rt to join it u only teleport to the last checkpoint which he loaded, u don't go into a virtual world or something. So i don't think that would be possible, also it's players responsibility to disable their duels invitations via /idu if they don't want to receive any duels while enjoying the road trip.

Comment

You can just type /id or /idu to ignore duels, the road trip is just like a minigame on where you drive while a TP is giving cookies, and when TPs are creating some pgoos, but the road strip is not a minigame/race/event, and they are allowed to do whatever they want in the road trip (but not rulebreak)

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X