Molotov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molotov

You should add like molotov ingame,lot of players ask how to get molotovs and there is nowhere to buy or take so Im suggesting /molotov command,I dont know what will be the cost but it could be for a one biscuit.

So think about it only molotovs missing ingame.

Actually we do have molotovs in some of the events, the thing is its a bit glitchy on POB's or streamed objects, still would be a cool addition to get it somehow.

EDIT: Some new goodies were already suggested before, and having a molotov for it was suggested quite a bit of times.
    Last edited by Payrle; 07-06-17, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Yeah events but I think it would be good for /molotov command I dont know since there is /grenade and all this should be add

Comment

The Molotov has several glitches Sometimes it just does not work as it should. Seeing from the side of implementing a new weapon and consequently adding a new "sweet" I agree But I do not think Molotov will work like we all want

Comment

We could add motolov into /sc, that would be GREAT.
          GIVE ME MY CAMERA, MOM -_-

Comment

We could add motolov into /sc, that would be GREAT.
            GREAT and ABUSIVE :P
            Players will spawn with Molotov and of course in "red zone" so they will use it there :C

Molotov can be added in /AMMO.

Comment

Yes, they should really add it!
              But, it cant cost 1 biscuit as biscuits are used for grenades already.
              It will be best to make it like Payrle mentioned: new goodie used to get /molotov.

Comment

Originally posted by GEDO View Post
                Yes, they should really add it!
                But, it cant cost 1 biscuit as biscuits are used for grenades already.
                It will be best to make it like Payrle mentioned: new goodie used to get /molotov.

Yeah that will be good too

Comment

Originally posted by GangsterZz View Post
                  You should add like molotov ingame,lot of players ask how to get molotovs and there is nowhere to buy or take so Im suggesting /molotov command,I dont know what will be the cost but it could be for a one biscuit.

So think about it only molotovs missing ingame.
                  Yes I agree with your suggestion, I don't know why at the medic spawn zone there an image which it means molotov is not allowed, but where can we get Molotovs? lol, and yep, it should be added also in /ammo .... Nice suggestion, Gangster

Comment

Nice suggestion

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X