This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rule

I'm suggesting that all fast bugged skins shouldn't be allowed to use in redzones while dming(skins id 1,2,265,266,267,268,269,270,271,272).
    Why?Because it's fucking annoying, they run and jump like rabbits around you, and we know that many of those fast bugged skin users are sawn-off dmers and 300+ pingers which makes them ofc impossible to damage.
    This applies only when you dm in redzones, you can wear them in redzones but just not allowed to dm.

Thanks.

This will create a lot more reports for admins. rip

A lot of people hate fast skins, but the real problem here isn't the skins, it's your DM skills. Sadly.

It would be really annoying having to keep changing your skin everytime you enter/leave a red zone.

We shouldn't care about skins, we should instead care about our DM skills and either improve them or give up on DMing, or at least avoid those players with fast skins.

Originally posted by GEDO View Post
    Nothing to do with dm skills.
    Even Scoutz(bitch) raged about this and we all know he got pretty good dm skills.
    I should have mentioned this before. When I said "the problem is you're skills" I also should have said "the problem is you're attitude" as well.

I'm not saying this to diss anyone's skills. My skills are horribly bad, so I can't Diss anyone. I'm just saying it really is your skills/attitude that's the problem and not the skins. :/

Declan.
    Last edited by DeclanIsKing; 18-06-17, 08:48 PM. Reason: Quote

Comment

Ok ok was just joking, sorry.
      I'll get on topic now.
      ''This will create a lot more reports for admins''
      -Useless, admins are here to do and work about reports.
      ''A lot of people hate fast skins, but the real problem here isn't the skins, it's your DM skills. Sadly.''
      -Yeah my dm skills...I said everything in my suggestion read it or i'll have to write again for you.
      High ping makes them already too hard to hit(and when i say this i mean that on my screen it looks like i hit them but hit didnt register) with fast bugged skins even harder as they are FASTER, test the skins and you will see.As i said player Scoutz has very good skills is having hard time killing them because they're in advantage.
      ''It would be really annoying having to keep changing your skin everytime you enter/leave a red zone.''
      -Why?Too lazy to write /skin <id>?It's also annoying to get killed by them unfairly.Also i said only if you DM, if you're on /l 69 chilling around you can use it.
      ''We shouldn't care about skins, we should instead care about our DM skills and either improve them or give up on DMing, or at least avoid those players with fast skins.''
      -You didnt get it...Fast skins are giving u advantage on opponent, this is about DM, how can i improve them if im being unfairly killed.I cant avoid them when they start attacking me, they will interrupt me in killing others so i have to dm with them.and also i wont give up on dming as i play samp only because of dming.
      As you never dm you dont even know how it's annoying to dm with them.I suggest you to spend about 3 hours dming in redzones against them, you'll see i was right.
      Last edited by GEDO; 18-06-17, 10:19 PM.

Comment

GEDO, as it's allowed for everyone to use fast skins it's allowed for you also, so you can use it, its SA:MP skin so it must be allowed in all servers espcially that GamerX is always a part of SA:MP Updates so they know everything about every skin & what is its advantages & disadvantages, so if Rick & Mattie & Bloodcell saw that this skin may make a problem with players etc.. they will make a "rule" for it.

Ultraz.

Comment

Originally posted by GEDO View Post
          I'm suggesting that all fast bugged skins shouldn't be allowed to use in redzones while dming(skins id 1,2,265,266,267,268,269,270,271,272).
          Why?Because it's fucking annoying, they run and jump like rabbits around you, and we know that many of those fast bugged skin users are sawn-off dmers and 300+ pingers which makes them ofc impossible to damage.
          This applies only when you dm in redzones, you can wear them in redzones but just not allowed to dm.

Thanks.

Yeah, as Declan said, that will create a lot of report for admins, and is not impossible to damage that players, it's easy, you just need to know a bit more about deathmatch, also if you think they are annoying and they jump like rabbits, you can use that skins too...

Churre.

Comment

i am with declan 100/100
            Each player is free to choose his skin If you get upset, run away or choose the same skin This is not a good. I do not care
            sorry
            Last edited by _OmAr.; 20-06-17, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Having a lot of rules sucks. And this rule is a bit nazi + more work for admins like others have explained already.

It has always worked like it is atm, so I don't think it will be a problem in the future

Rejected.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X