Custom color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom color

Hello everyone, this is a little suggestion, the command for donators to set their custom color is /setmycustomcolour, so my suggestion is to add a shortcut for this command like /smcc...

And maybe the add this command: /mypreviouscustomcolour and shortcut for this command /mpcc.. And that command will show you in the chat the hexadecimal color code you used, like that: "Previous custom colour used: [hexadecimal code]" and if you didn't used any previous custom colour, show that message in the chat for the player: "You didn't used any previous custom colour"... nothing more
    Last edited by Churre; 20-06-17, 11:20 PM.

YES YES YES!

I wanted the shortcut since this cmd was given to donators. +1

I was going to suggest that donators can have a set custom colour cmd that let's them chose the colour of their sml. So we can disable the flashing sml if we want and use a colour of our choice.
    Last edited by DeclanIsKing; 20-06-17, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Yeah, It would be nice when the first one was added. +1.

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post
        YES YES YES!

I wanted the shortcut since this cmd was given to donators. +1

I was going to suggest that donators can have a set custom colour cmd that let's them chose the colour of their sml. So we can disable the flashing sml if we want and use a colour of our choice.
        Your suggestion is nice too, and if that's added, maybe if that's added, with that command: /mylabelcolour and shortcut for this command /mlc and that commands will show the list of avalible colors, and maybe /mylabelcustomcolour [hexadecimal code] and shortcut for this command /mlcc but don't allow to the players to use green/yellow colour if they will use custom colour for their label.... Maybe that's much, but for the moment we want the shortcut for /setmycustomcolour, and maybe new features for donators in a future...

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X